8 replies to this topic

#1 LordDeath

LordDeath

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

First off great game highly addictive and fun. But on that note here we go... I know that developers/publishers need to make money off their products just like the rest of us/ even though
this is a free to play game. I have already put money into this game to support it and get my VIP level now that I am progressing in level I read about the Gold Rebirth option and thought to myself " that is sick and I will be spending gold on that option and I wonder what level it becomes avaliable at" So I did my research and found it was a VIP only option that I have to spend even more cash on to unlock. So I did my math and and in order to reach that level of VIP it will cost roughly .........FOURTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS COLD HARD AMERICAN CASH. WTF !!!!!
I thought you were supposed to be about the gamers and doing what you love not trying to get whole car payments out of people. I and many other have already put money into your game that I know more that payed for this browser based game. Do I or many others that have spent our cash or play your game not deserve to have an option unlocked that will give us more pleasure out of the experience and keep us playing and coming back alot longer. Seems to me that your greedy vultures who are in it for the cash scam artist would probally be and even better term. ........Why so much CASH MONEY to unlock a perfectly legit option that should be a part of the game without having the need to spend any cash at all ?
  • klma, Tazz, Darkstarz and 2 others like this

#2 Darkstarz

Darkstarz

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

ya i could'nt agree more ive been playing this game and put alot of money into it and this feature would be very nice but 15000-17000$ for it is insane if they were SMART it would be part of the game cause people would BUY GOLD to rebirth general and in that logic THEY WOULD MAKE MONEY!!! specially with ALL the generals and constantly RB and change etc
  • LordDeath and Banned like this

#3 Guest_xGrimlordx_*

Guest_xGrimlordx_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

I agree with lordeath and darkstarz. VIP is way to much on cost for a browser game. 17 thousand dollars where im at, you can buy a brand new car, or pay a quarter of your house off. Why would anyone pay 17 thousand dollars on a internet browser game??? I would rather roll around in a brand new car and brand new wardrobe then spend that much money on a browser game. I am vip lvl 2 customer, but i wont reach past lvl 3 because it's way to much money to hit lvl 4 from lvl 3. Even much more to hit lvl 5 and lvl 6 and so on. The prices would benifit the company much more if they would be adjusted for the first 5 lvls. Prohits would increase thru lvl 5 instead of stopping at lvl 3 or even lvl 1.

#4 klma

klma

Senior Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

i have to agree with this too, my thought is that if you make this game too expensive, rich people would still top up, but it makes the gap between rich and poor too large, eventually poor people will just quit or jump to new server and the game will die.
However if the game price is reasonable, everyone would top up, let the poor enjoy the game and make them stay, while the rich would still top up to be the best ( believe me they will always top up to fight for the top), the gap between the poor and the rich will be tolerable, while the rich will always pwn the poor ass but that's ok.

It is not smart to lock some gold feature for high level vip, let me just make a few examples:
_ Gold rebirth at VIP 8 (50000g top up = $1700), i swear to god i would never ever top up that amount, however if that feature is available for everyone (it will cost gold when use of course), MANY people would TOP UP gold to USE IT, and the rich would STILL top up A LOT OF GOLD to use it many times ( more time than the poor). So do you see the reason here? You get money from both the rich and the poor, on top of that you make everyone happy and the poor will stay. Also the power between the rich and the poor wouldnt be too large, they will need to use strategy to fight each other instead of right now, the rich 1 hit the poor . Where the hell is the strategy game in that ?

_ Training mode, why dont you enable it for everyone? Just that when they use the 200% 300% boost they will have to pay gold ? Again i am so sure that MANY people would spend gold on that feature, the rich would still spend more. That's IT , you make more money, customers are happier then why not ???

It is really stupid to lock the feature like that you know. Just when looking at the price we have to pay to unlock those features, many would say %^&* already and never ever think about topping up.

So please do consider it.
  • Tazz and LordDeath like this

#5 BloodyHoly

BloodyHoly

Emperor

• Clan Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

is tat some misunderstanding here?? i just read this post and found out that the gold rebirth option is unlock when we proceed to vip 8 which cost us USD1.7k...how come its become 15k USD?? btw, when its vip 8, every single useful features of Vip is already unlock...hope this might help u guys to reduce ur angers.. :D :wub:
and i m actually vip 7 now, proceeding to vip 8 at the moment

#6 Liberty

Liberty

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

I agree with klma, please make the price of gold more cheaper... So the poor people also can top up too... If not like that. One by one they are gone... Like other game I played before. If they are gone, the rich also dont want top up again. Hope there are win win solutions for us and GM.

• LordDeath likes this

#7 Silent

Silent

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

Strongly agree here, the lower the price for gold is the more people will topup

Especially the gold rebirth, if it were available earlier on then a lot of people would be using it thus more income
  • LordDeath likes this
Posted Image

#8 Anglo

Anglo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

well i just went to gain vip 1, which i need to top up by 100 gold but it seems i can only top up 300 gold at a time, this doesnt make sense so this led me to this thread lmao,, bye................ i wont be spending any money on this game at all , u see people are not stupid, i just quit a game by another chinese company because they were based solely on profit and not on delivering a decent gaming experience, which i think is totally wrong,, ok u need to and should make money, why not,, but if u wish to run a game like this then u should warn people at the start 'This is a Business NOT a game'

#9 Alisa

Alisa

Destiny

• Clan Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

gold prices very expensive,. its sux :angry:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vip, gold, buy, complaints, money, store, rebirth

1. Gamernizer Forum