Camilax

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrazil, São Paulo

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:33 AM

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening.

My name is Camila, I am Brazilian and I am 19 years old and would like to know if you are in need of GM's, and I wanted to apply me! I set a good time, but not on this platform but in the 3claws platform, but as I saw that this would be far more productive than there decided to come here and stay. I have too much free time, so to stay in the forum, as on facebook, as in the game, just make technical course but does not take up much time, I have free time of 7-10 hours per day. I am dedicated, I help everyone, friendly and have experience as GM, but not the Touch. I have been moderator of the following games: Legend Online (Brazil), Naruto Online (Brazil), Habbo Hotel (Brazil). Ie experience with this position is not lacking. And I also do not see any GM Gamernizer in the game, only the GM's of 3Claws, we have events like there always has events with GM's but as always only for their platform. I advise you to open vacancies, hiring people, would be very cool and much more playable.

Thanks.

Contacts:

Raidcall: camilalo

Facebookhttps://www.facebook...100004844673674

Hotmail: camila-feitosa1@hotmail.com

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hi Camilax, thanks for your interest in the GM position. However at the moment the game dev doesn't allow us to have any GM for this server yet. Its due to the population of this server is still low and there won't approve on the GM position as of yet. Perhaps in later stage, we will have more servers for Touch Gamernizer, and thats where the GM role will definitely open for vacancy. Thanks again for your interest. :)

#3 Camilax

Camilax

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrazil, São Paulo

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

No problem! I will apply myself when opened vacancies. Thank you for your attention  ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamemaster, touch, international, gamernizer, offgamers, player