Photo

Changes we want to see in the game! Add to the list and we can send it to the devs!

25 replies to this topic

#1 Futurer

Futurer

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

I think there are some generals that has wrong names...here are a few that i suggest that you change to make it more realistic...:

SunGan ---> SunQian
GaoSun ---> GaoShun
YuShu (from XingYang) YuShe

and maybe use spaces in them to make it more like enjoyable to read like maybe:

ZhangBao ---> Zhang Bao
GuanXing ---> Guan Xing
etc.

Thanks for reading :D

#2 Fan Li

Fan Li

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Yangsiu---> Yang Xiu
Choren---> Cao Ren

:D :D :D

#3 Ambivalent

Ambivalent

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn your mind

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Edited by Ambivalent, 24 January 2018 - 05:43 AM.

#4 Ambivalent

Ambivalent

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn your mind

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Edited by Ambivalent, 24 January 2018 - 05:42 AM.

• klma, XiaoLong, LieXinYie and 5 others like this

#5 Alisa

Alisa

Destiny

• Clan Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

thumbs up :o

#6 sicnarf

sicnarf

Xiao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

agreed with the clan mail thing, will be nice to mail all members regarding upcoming wars or clan rules

#7 Expert

Expert

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

Drop system.

...And is both Poison Dart and Deadly Poison Combat Attacks? I forget.

Otherwise, agreed. I'm pretty finicky and borderline OCD on spelling/grammar too.

Edited by Expert, 28 September 2012 - 04:02 AM.

• phoenix44 likes this

#8 Alisa

Alisa

Destiny

• Clan Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

posion attacks = strategic

#9 Ambivalent

Ambivalent

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn your mind

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

Edited by Ambivalent, 24 January 2018 - 05:43 AM.

#10 Yuki Ijuin

Yuki Ijuin

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

I think for the putting spaces in a lot of text would start clipping the spaces assigned to them lol. The game was originally in Chinese after all. (referring to the names), I think maybe the spaces for the recruitment page could work, not sure if it'll be neat enough though.

Might as well reply to the whole post by TS.

From what I've read in the China forums it seems that most of the skills is literally translated chinese. There's nothing really wrong with Lion's Fury imo, or Tiger's Roar. They can be skills, but nitpicking that skills with such names shouldn't be damaging is kinda stretching it. Sacrificial Lamb is the proper usage as well. XD

I don't know the skills well enough before/after epi to comment that much though. Perhaps after I've read up on it and which version is stronger and etc.

Just sharing my thoughts. I think some non-essential lines like taxation events are not really that accurate and all. But I've saw some localization efforts and it's really not easy balancing between localizing (making it easy to understand for the target demographic), working with the constraints of a game (text length) as well as translation (trying to convey the original meaning as much as possible). I personally don't mind proper localization, but some players might prefer translations instead.

Maybe more feedback on what players would like to see more would sway the localization team of this game lol.

Edited by Yuki Ijuin, 29 September 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#11 LordFreedom

LordFreedom

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

how can i find the name of legendary general?

#12 GM03

GM03

RMS R3K Team

• RMS Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I have posted the following in another thread of the forums and I would like to let you guys know what we're paying close attention to all feedback given regarding the game. Whether it affects gameplay or not.

Many players have given various constructive feedback regarding our translations and localization efforts. I would like to take this chance here to let you know that we appreciate every instance where we find something we can improve on. But I would like to seek your understanding that translating and localizing a game of this size is a long and arduous task and as such there are many places where we can improve on for gameplay and aesthetics. We do compile all the information we receive from our players, but patching and implementing them takes quite a bit of time. So thank you for your continued support despite these flaws.

Please keep the feedback coming. Constructive feedback and criticisms are always welcomed and I would even say essential for us to improve on our game and services. :)

RMS R3K Team.

#13 Futurer

Futurer

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

some guys have spaces on their names but they should all have them.

maybe u can implement this like quickly?

#14 Futurer

Futurer

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

hehe my suggestion is here lol

the Name Space and the name should be right thing

i SUPPORT THIS !

#15 Richiealvian2

Richiealvian2

Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi, since a patch is being rolled out is it possible to change this text http://puu.sh/1k8Hl (join arena) to perhaps Fight scenario battle?
Thanks in advance

#16 GM03

GM03

RMS R3K Team

• RMS Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hi Torchlight,

Thanks for pointing it out. Will definitely make an effort to make sure important things like these are not overlooked during the next patch. :)

RMS R3K Team.

#17 GM03

GM03

RMS R3K Team

• RMS Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we weren't able to put all these changes into the update to V1.1.9 or V1.2.0 at the moment due to some scheduling issues. I hope to seek your understanding that we are continuously working on it, just unable to implement it in the 2 latest patches from the developers.

GM03, RMS R3K Team.

#18 Callista

Callista

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I dont know was it suggested or not, but i wanna see "show battle" option in Mineral section too. If farm or mine are not occupied by another player - it's 100% win. So seeing this battle every time is a bit annoying.
Thanks in advance)

#19 klma

klma

Senior Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

I would love to be able to see the reward from those options in Taxation and patrol npc (those walking in town) right in the game rather than i have to open the wiki to check

#20 Richiealvian2

Richiealvian2

Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

I want there to be an easier way to change navy forms, and I would really love if generals past 4th units don't have to be restricted by level anymore to wear gears..

Reply to this topic

1. Gamernizer Forum