1 reply to this topic

#1 ~Essence

~Essence

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hello, I am one of player in Touch Gamernizer. My IGN is Bautique, country Indonesia. I just wanna ask who the gamemaster for Touch Gamernizer is? and How to be gamemaster in Touch Gamernizer? what are the requirements for applying to be one of gamemaster in Touch Gamernizer if it is available. thank you. I wish the feedback. email: mikejeremy09@gmail.com.

• Ahjussi likes this

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

Hello, I am one of player in Touch Gamernizer. My IGN is Bautique, country Indonesia. I just wanna ask who the gamemaster for Touch Gamernizer is? and How to be gamemaster in Touch Gamernizer? what are the requirements for applying to be one of gamemaster in Touch Gamernizer if it is available. thank you. I wish the feedback. email: mikejeremy09@gmail.com.

Hi there, Essence. Thanks for interest in applying for the GM position for Touch Gamernizer. However at this point of time, the position for Touch Gamernizer isn't open for vacancy yet. The team is still in discussion to open up a vacancy for the GM position and the job requirement for it. Once there is an update from the team, I will post for the vacancy position for this position.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: touch, gamemaster, gm, gamernizer