#1 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

We need to Top Up Feedback (Gift Point) with a new select Mount from Treasure Hunt Boat. and other event we cant win them we are bad why.
and Limited Recharg with new select Fashion from other event that we can not win them.
We need at least three times per month this with shura Color
Or every time Top Up Feedback (Gift Point) is different do not repeat like the previous Such as the month of April.
There are some events repeats  as in previous months, why there  a lot of events did not put in game  we feel bored  i hope changing.

I heard that there is in the new event  anime pirate to get on things rare with Top Up.
like. vice pet and pet-and new fashion-and decorate mount-and new mount~like(Richie
Lion)-and motobaro mount- and other -Devil Fruit- and other from  items rare.
Thank you 
Regards: Mr_Mahmoud- Server 3

there are a lot of suggestions with me, but there is no response to the words of each suggestions 

Soon i will leave to play like the others forever when the has not been updated to say or any change
I pay a lot of money and consumption, I pay three double my to buy what I want from the game, such as rare items of events
I pay more than any other country, I hope you pay like the other country to have done and got everything in the game
I am Egyptian. I want you to check how many LE is equal to one dollar
i hope discount for players egypt like me Interested's

do not forget me i am your capitalizing to anyone

#2 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:24 AM

There won't be new gifpoint or limited recharge until next update. Yeah i saw that recharge point event at ap would be great if PKI make it too.

PS : Don't copy paste your topic on each rubric of forum, 1 is enough  <_<

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

• Mahmoud Sadek likes this

#3 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:44 AM

Mahmoud, just one topic is enough to present your message. Please do not create too many post in every thread just because you feel like it. I've already deleted all of the post in other topic, except for this as we will use this as a discussion for your suggestion.

So If you are referring to the top up promo here - http://anime.playweb...op-up-ranking-2, I've actually requested it to the game dev. But they told me they can only allow AP do it first, then only PKI can have it. They won't allow 2 of the same event, therefore I've already propose a top up event to the game dev and soon I will be be posting the announcement soon.

#4 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:50 PM

There won't be new gifpoint or limited recharge until next update. Yeah i saw that recharge point event at ap would be great if PKI make it too.

PS : Don't copy paste your topic on each rubric of forum, 1 is enough  <_<

I'm sorry
I'm doing it for questioning no more

#5 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

Mahmoud, just one topic is enough to present your message. Please do not create too many post in every thread just because you feel like it. I've already deleted all of the post in other topic, except for this as we will use this as a discussion for your suggestion.

So If you are referring to the top up promo here - http://anime.playweb...op-up-ranking-2, I've actually requested it to the game dev. But they told me they can only allow AP do it first, then only PKI can have it. They won't allow 2 of the same event, therefore I've already propose a top up event to the game dev and soon I will be be posting the announcement soon.

im so Sorry-Daniel

Please pay attention to what i do

Edited by Mahmoud Sadek, 04 May 2016 - 01:53 PM.

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

Just one post its sufficient to get my attention. :) I do read every post in the thread. And apology accepted. No worries about that.

As for the top up event that resemble AP top up event, once there is any update from the game dev, I will make the announcement.

#7 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

I think MrMahmoud was meaning this event http://anime.playweb...oint-recharge-3. This one is really great.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#8 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

I think MrMahmoud was meaning this event http://anime.playweb...oint-recharge-3. This one is really great.

Wow.. thats a super good event. I didn't see that. Let me ask the game dev to see if we can have this one.

#9 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

Thanks you 

Aurelsan

#10 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

Great news guys, PKI will be having a similar top up event just like AP with a slight different reward. I will make the announcement soon.

#11 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

Great news guys, PKI will be having a similar top up event just like AP with a slight different reward. I will make the announcement soon.

wow are you o'daniel great wait my next proposal

#12 mamoon

mamoon

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

if i topup in 18$ which VIP i get 

#13 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant