9 replies to this topic

#1 BFE

BFE

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:45 PM

:angry:  why you merge our version to other version in Elite Match / Ninja Clash?

it's like you match kid vs adult! 

our version is operate not that long. 

it's not fair for players.

now there is no fun in doing Elite Match.  

if you think it's challenge, it's not if there are too wide gap between player. it's discourage to go on. 

you did merge the event ranking for while, no one like it but it's the topup / spending or pet event depend on luck. it's different from battle event.

i know you won't reconsider this but i just want to have my say.  NOT Happy Jan! 

#2 GeorgievMacedonian

GeorgievMacedonian

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:31 AM

i think the same .... this is not unlimited ninja or ninja classic why are you merging them into the elite matches its not fun to play the game enymore i went from rank 30 to rank 400 on elite matches i see players from other games like ninja classic and unlimited ninja this is world of shinobi a different game merge the servers between this game not other games.... :(

#3 halimaw

halimaw

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

its ok, more players more ninja to beat. welcome to the new world. 

#4 halimaw

halimaw

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

its ok, more players more ninja to beat. welcome to the new world. 

#5 BFE

BFE

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

nope it's not 'OK'.  as I said it's like you match kid to adult

I don't mind if we match with similar age.

just another screwed up move. 

player don't have power to raise their voice here anyway.   just need to suck it up.

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:02 PM

I will discuss with the game dev not to merge our version with the AN version. So sorry for the inconveniences cause. I wasn't sure why the game dev did that. Once I get a reply from them I will update the post here.

#7 GeorgievMacedonian

GeorgievMacedonian

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:04 AM

I will discuss with the game dev not to merge our version with the AN version. So sorry for the inconveniences cause. I wasn't sure why the game dev did that. Once I get a reply from them I will update the post here.

What happened ? Did you contact with the game dev ???? 

#8 Metadox

Metadox

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Absolute unfair at all.

#9 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

What happened ? Did you contact with the game dev ???? 

The game dev said there isn't much choice on their end to perform merge for the cross server with AN server (low population as well). They said their event team had to pick on WOS server (2 server for now after the merge). The existing server couldn't sustain the population for the cross server ninja elite. I told them to reconsider the grouping and just leave WOS 2 server only for the Ninja elite match. They have not reply me on that until now. :(

#10 Punchy

Punchy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

there doesn't seem to be a point in continuing with elite match. still getting matched up with players way outside my range. i thought they would fix it by this season but this garbage about the game dev having no choice just means they're bad at what they do. i don't see what was wrong with keeping the system the way it was before the merge. i don't see the problem with the low population since we're only fighting 18 people anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elite match