7 replies to this topic

#1 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

We were told we were getting good compensation for the maintenance that took place.

we still havent got it yet???

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:48 PM

I apologize on that. I've already requested the compensation from the game dev about it. I'm still waiting for the game dev to confirm on the compensation amount as they are in discussion with the team about it.

#3 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:48 PM

I apologize on that. I've already requested the compensation from the game dev about it. I'm still waiting for the game dev to confirm on the compensation amount as they are in discussion with the team about it.

oh its all good, i understand the trouble you have to go through

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

I was inform that the compensation has arrive and automatically injected to all players account. The reward is 2000k sliver + 150 coupon + 10 vit.

#5 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

I was inform that the compensation has arrive and automatically injected to all players account. The reward is 2000k sliver + 150 coupon + 10 vit.

wow!  -.-

i missed a whole day couldnt check in the special events and we get that as compensation. damn lol

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:33 PM

So sorry on that. But that is the best reward I could request from the game dev, and its also the same compensation reward for AN too. And they said we are to follow with the same reward across.

#7 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:50 PM

So sorry on that. But that is the best reward I could request from the game dev, and its also the same compensation reward for AN too. And they said we are to follow with the same reward across.

oh ok its all right 

umm when are we getting it, or have we got it already? i haven't seen any compensation emails yet

#8 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

The dev has already send out the compensation on the 20th April. Its automatic inject to the system. There is no in game notice or any of the pop up to inform that the compensation has been sent, unfortunately. :( So sorry about that.