[Promo] Pirate King International - Pirate Carnival Top Up Package 1st April to 6th April 2016!!!

Started by OGM Daniel , Apr 01 2016 06:16 PM

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

Attached File  PirateCarnival1.jpg   49.92KB   1 downloads

Ahoooy Pirates !! Its the time for Pirate Carnival and we are gonna do a special Pack top up event just for the next 5 days and for the next 5 days you can collect these awesome reward !! Also get your limited edition Mini Franky Mount with the Special Package Reward !! Lets check out the details of the event here !!

Pirate Carnival Top Up Reward

Terms:

1. The Player who accumulated top up to the required amount during event period can apply to any or multiple of the corresponding package

2. Whether the reward been send or not, once the player apply the reward, player can't change the mind.

3. The reward will be sent the following week of the ending period of top up event.

Event Period:

1st April 2016 00:00 server time until 06th April 2016 23:59 server time

Top Up Package: (Can be claim multiple times)

1. Attached File  1500GoldRewardPackage30usd.jpg   47.25KB   10 downloads

2. Attached File  2500GoldRewardPackage50usd.jpg   38.24KB   10 downloads

3. Attached File  5000GoldRewardPackage100usd.jpg   51.06KB   10 downloads

ONE TIME ONLY Special Reward Package ( Can only claim once you have claim 1500 + 2500 + 5000 gold package)

Attached File  SpecialGoldRewardPackage.jpg   20.59KB   10 downloads

Request Gold Package:

1. Player will have to contact OGM Daniel either Forum PM or Facebook Pirate Message to verify on the top up and apply the reward. (Very Important)

Format:

Subject : PKI Pirate Carnival Top Up Reward Application

In Game Name and Server : (example - OGM Daniel - S18 Kid)

Date of Top Up and Amount of Gold : (example - 1st April 2016 - 9000 gold or 14000 gold top up)

Gold Package Request : (example - 1*1500 + 1*2500 + 1*5000 Gold Package or 1*1500 + 1*2500  + 2*5000 Gold Package + Special Reward Package)

2. Game Dev will collect the player's information and send the information to developer, and it will take 4-5 business days to prepare the gift codes.

3. OGM Daniel will send the reward in gift codes to player within 1-2 business day after getting the code.

Remark: Subject to change

#2 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:01 PM

Sir OGM Daniel when you said "Top Up Package: (Can be claim multiple times)"  does that means if i topup 20k gold i can get 40 haki master manual (4x package three). or even better if i topup 50k i will get 100 haki master manual.

Edited by law.D first, 01 April 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#3 Regeroth

Regeroth

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

hello i have a question after read this event. When u say "The Player who accumulated top up to the required amount" it means that with only 5k gold i can claim all the rewards right? is like usally gift point events or i'm wrong cuz accumualted means if u reach 5k gold u can claim 5k rewrads and tge preceding rewards

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:06 PM

Sir OGM Daniel when you said "Top Up Package: (Can be claim multiple times)"  does that means if i topup 20k gold i can get 40 haki master manual (4x package three). or even better if i topup 50k i will get 100 haki master manual.

Yup. That is right.

hello i have a question after read this event. When u say "The Player who accumulated top up to the required amount" it means that with only 5k gold i can claim all the rewards right? is like usally gift point events or i'm wrong cuz accumualted means if u reach 5k gold u can claim 5k rewrads and tge preceding rewards

Hi there. Its actually 9000 gold to claim all the reward including the special reward pack. Its 1500gold pack + 2500gold pack + 5000gold pack, then only you are eligible to get the special reward pack. If you reach 5k gold top up, then you are able to claim the 5k gold pack reward.

#5 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

what happenned with packages ?

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:25 PM

The packages giftcode will arrive next week. So sorry for the delay. Its been a havoc and complicated week due to the migration. The codes had to put to stop until they manage to resolve the server issue. So next week only I'll be able to send out all the giftcodes for those that top up for the pirate carnival event. :(

#7 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

The packages giftcode will arrive next week. So sorry for the delay. Its been a havoc and complicated week due to the migration. The codes had to put to stop until they manage to resolve the server issue. So next week only I'll be able to send out all the giftcodes for those that top up for the pirate carnival event. :(

ah ok dani :D

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#8 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:11 PM

I've just receive the pirate carnival top up giftcode. Will be sending to you guys the codes by today. Do check on the forum private message to receive the giftcodes.

Also, if anyone knows Milda.s1 / Luffy56.s7 / JimGalah.s9 please ask them to contact me via forum private message.