• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

Server: Kakashi
Character: Punchy
Bug: Super Fund isn't activating after spending 2,000 gold

Hi Punchy,

So sorry for the confusion there. Yes, there is a translation error with the event description. When it was provided by the game dev, thats how it was worded. Somehow after confirming with the game dev, its suppose to be purchase the pack for 2k gold. I will talk to the game dev about this, and will update you. Also the next round of bug, it would help that you do not reply to this thread. But to create a new thread in the bug forum with the format. If you reply under this thread, I'm afraid I will overlook your bug report and unable to report to the game dev.

Update, the game dev said you are suppose to purchase this item reward, only then you'll be able to receive the 20item daily. Its also started in game that you will have to purchase it first.

attachicon.gif IMG_11032016_102711.png

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I wasn't sure if it would be tracked as the same issue if I transfer it to a new thread.

But in any case, as much as I now get how the game was "supposed" to work, that isn't what the instructions say. It simply says "During the event" (which it still is) "spend 2,000 gold" (which I did) "to activate the Super Fund" (which it didn't). If the Item Reward must be purchased it should have said so. If it had said "Purchase this Item Reward for 2,000 to activate the Super Fund" or "Buy this pack" or ANYTHING that stated I had to buy that specific pack then I would understand. Since I followed the rules that were written, I should get the Super Fund.

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

Sorry for the late reply. I've been trying to ask the game dev to fulfill your demand in this error for the misunderstanding of this event. However they stand firm with their refusal to compensation, due to the reason given that the event (Stamp Spree) window instruction has a written instruction of its activation which is to purchase the item reward for 2000 gold in order to receive the collective reward for the event.

Attached File  IMG_11032016_102711.png   80.68KB   0 downloads

I wish I could change their decision on this. But unfortunately they arn't willing to fulfill this request. So sorry about that.

#3 Punchy

Punchy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

I guess it's hard to change the minds of developers that don't seem to understand English. Or at least don't want to fess up to their own poorly written instructions. Too bad. I guess I won't be buying any more gold from here on out since I'll be second guessing rules at every event. Thanks for trying.

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:11 PM

I guess it's hard to change the minds of developers that don't seem to understand English. Or at least don't want to fess up to their own poorly written instructions. Too bad. I guess I won't be buying any more gold from here on out since I'll be second guessing rules at every event. Thanks for trying.

So sorry for the outcome. And I appreciate your valued feedback and support for the game. The next round of event news update, I will make sure to clarify on the event list info before announcing them in order to avoid such occurrences to repeat again.