3 replies to this topic

#1 maggot92

maggot92

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:29 AM

As far as i know, Pirate king International, is a Flash based browser game. Recent news, announce that Flash will soon die, and replaced for Html5 base programming. Despite Adobe still supporting Flash, most known webbrowsers such as IE, Chrome, Firefox will also stop running Flash base programming and only running Html5 bases. In this i mean, most likely pki will stop running in "our" browsers, any solutions or intention from devs to change the game base to Html5? 

1482968977-sem-titulo4-copy-stand.jpg

• TexasTomBoe likes this

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:13 PM

Hi Maggot. That is a valid concern from you there. I've also read about most major browser will not support flash in times to come. At the moment most of the flash application such as ads banners or display banners will be affected with the new movement. It will not affect browser game for now. As for the game developers action in the new tech movement, they will implement the micro client which runs on a stand alone browser which allows to support flash despite not being update from Adobe themselves. The China technology is still very heavy loaded with flash application. So rest assure the browser gaming in flash platform will last for quite a while. :)

#3 maggot92

maggot92

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:17 PM

Ohhhh nice, thank you for explaining it. Glad to know they also think about continuing it :)

1482968977-sem-titulo4-copy-stand.jpg

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:14 PM

Your welcome :)