58 replies to this topic

#41 neXoDex

neXoDex

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:06 PM

i hope that information isn't a bad joke for the 01.04. xD.

this merge is a must for all!

#42 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:44 AM

deleted ~

no sense ~gl 

Edited by GoSUMinD, 05 March 2016 - 12:47 AM.

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#43 TexasTomBoe

TexasTomBoe

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:29 AM

hope they get some really nice vits and gold and so on...

merge between s12-s13 s12 got 20 vit or so and s13 1000.

so if they merge s12 with s5+ how manny clicks i have to do...

Edited by TexasTomBoe, 06 March 2016 - 11:30 AM.

3w25hFu.jpg

#44 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:55 PM

There will be good amount compensation of the newer server when they are merge with old server. :)

• Mod.Luffy likes this

#45 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:36 AM

if you merge s2 with s3-4 40% of players (at least) including me SpAc and much more will stop playing 
Reminder

Try to find somth else 

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#46 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:38 AM

if you merge s2 with s3-4 40% of players (at least) including me SpAc and much more will stop playing 
Reminder

Try to find somth else 

I don't understand why you guys menace to quit if get merge with s3-4, game is more interesting and more fun if you play with more player. And if i'm not wrong Spac can win all s3-4 player except danilo, so i don't understand him, or maybe you guys prefer an s1-2+ s16+s17 merge lol.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#47 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:56 AM

I don't understand why you guys menace to quit if get merge with s3-4, game is more interesting and more fun if you play with more player. And if i'm not wrong Spac can win all s3-4 player except danilo, so i don't understand him, or maybe you guys prefer an s1-2+ s16+s17 merge lol.

I cant even waste time to tell you the many reasons but devs can do anyth they want. But this merge will be the end. (unfortunately thats the truth dont do it)

SrnSt my post

problem are bugs not merges~
Merge with AP would be good merge all servers= dead end

When i was dev + admin on Gladiatus we merged all servers together to save future of game.... guess what...dead end and they had to invest more euros to make plenty updates to add more things so people get attracted and join (we speak for 14.000 People active)

Merge is shit solution and easiest to be happen
please friendly advice ....care

Edited by GoSUMinD, 09 March 2016 - 07:59 AM.

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#48 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

Reminder

Try to find somth else 

Unfortunately, there isn't anything I can do about it. I wish there is another alternative beside fixing the current bug. And truth to be told, I can't deny that the population of the player is going down due to imbalances of guilds / camps / no of top VIP spenders, it doesn't change the fact with or without merge most of the top S1+S2 players threaten to leave, it has already happen. Hence the game developers had to take the extreme measure to merge the servers. I believe merging the server doesn't change much of the game play, considering most of the cross server event has already taken motion with the current server pairing.

Lets say, the blame is on game bug. Which at the moment there is plenty of them, but the most prominent one is probably the tournament / battlefield / and occasional server crash or hiccups and lets say its at 90% functional as intended, the server population doesn't remain as healthy but it will cease to operate. That is just how I see it.

I wish I could convince you guys further, however Its been a great pleasure serving you guys and please forgive me for the mistakes or  when you are not satisfy with my assist and support for you guys. And thanks for your continuous support and patients for 2 years.

#49 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:20 PM

ill sell my account if someone will buy it :v pm me xD

#50 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:30 PM

Well the idea of merge was from players not from developers. before this post They (GM-Devs) didn't though about merge s1-s2 and s3-s4 together but as much as they saw that players ask for that merge they decide to make it))) But still ik you good player gosu and its bad when i see good players quit (((

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#51 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:58 AM

If you make merge forget everyone 
Screenshot this post and you will remember it
All players= 2 ?
None High VIP asks to merge S2 with S3 S4 from S2
So if you could name me (usernames) that want to merge and if its hard that i assume it is because no exist
make a vote poll where each user that votes show up there

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#52 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:03 AM

Unfortunately, there isn't anything I can do about it. I wish there is another alternative beside fixing the current bug. And truth to be told, I can't deny that the population of the player is going down due to imbalances of guilds / camps / no of top VIP spenders, it doesn't change the fact with or without merge most of the top S1+S2 players threaten to leave, it has already happen. Hence the game developers had to take the extreme measure to merge the servers. I believe merging the server doesn't change much of the game play, considering most of the cross server event has already taken motion with the current server pairing.

Lets say, the blame is on game bug. Which at the moment there is plenty of them, but the most prominent one is probably the tournament / battlefield / and occasional server crash or hiccups and lets say its at 90% functional as intended, the server population doesn't remain as healthy but it will cease to operate. That is just how I see it.

I wish I could convince you guys further, however Its been a great pleasure serving you guys and please forgive me for the mistakes or  when you are not satisfy with my assist and support for you guys. And thanks for your continuous support and patients for 2 years.

they threaten to leave on merge with s3 s4 no with any other merge /no merge.
2 kids that spam forum always and threaten to leave  and they are beyond 120 lvl 2 years are not whole s2.
The only reason to make this merge is to completely make people leave and make game end in sense~ its totally true the fact that none want a merge from s2. But i tried the next step  its responsibility of gms/devs/admins

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#53 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:12 AM

Daniel and Moderator Luffy go for it but result is so sure like maths
1+1 = 2
1+1 = 2 as many time u make same numbers + , result will be the same

As many time you merge servers result on end will be the same just that 

Danilo i buy ur account 10 Euro  :lol:

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#54 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:19 AM

They make merge with s1-2 bcs it's the serv where there's most active ppl and they have nearly same lvl and power. It would make no sense to merge s3-4 with another dead serv, i wanted also my serv be include in that merge with s1-4 (my serv is s5-8) and other ppl on my serv were agree with that but dev decide another way and merge us with s10-11-12-13.

edit: @Gosumind yesterday u said "problems are bugs not merge" and today you say "they threaten to leave bcs of merge with s3-4 no with other merge/no merge" , you contradict urself .

Edited by Aurelsan, 10 March 2016 - 04:30 AM.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#55 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:26 AM

Problems are bugs not merge = We dont have merge problems to solve it with merges
they threaten to leave bcs of merge with s3-4 no with other merge/no merge" = If this merge happens and S3-S4 gets like 500 Vit no sense compensa a lot will leave if not all 
you contradict urself = Nope you need to stop that and read carefully

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#56 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:30 AM

Problems are bugs not merge = We dont have merge problems to solve it with merges
they threaten to leave bcs of merge with s3-4 no with other merge/no merge" = If this merge happens a lot will leave if not all 
you contradict urself = Nope you need to stop that and read carefully

And as i said they can do it :) Am on top vip members supporting this game like few that left so i guess i can write what i believe on forums , noth to do with contradiction

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#57 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

kek atlest half of what i spent gosu :v 

#58 neXoDex

neXoDex

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:53 AM

The next big merge will happen in the month of April:

S5+S6+S7+S8+S10+S11+S12+S13 (Group 3)

something new about the date of the last big merge?

#59 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:05 AM

something new about the date of the last big merge?

I got bad news Nexo. And I apologize on this. I just found out there is 2 complication which will have to delay the merge to May.
1. DST timezone patch fix. Since the DST time change on 27th March things is going bad to worst and they are trying to resolve the issue by this month as its now bring pressured by Gamernizer team + AP europe team.

2. Too many cross server event in the month of April - Auction / Prison Break / DT event schedule has been in set in motion with the server pairing. Hence they can't merge the servers for group 3, or else the following Prison Break + DT will be bugged out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merge, server, pki