58 replies to this topic

#1 Ace_3

Ace_3

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

Im asking for a merge server on pki server 3 where danillo plays too ...on south camp we dont have active players only me and somebody else  play everyday and everybody has moved to hunter  guild by change camp  ...this is unfair ..so im asking for a merge server with strong south camp like yonko ..we need equality for both camps so we need this merge immediately or the game will not be inteersting anymore ... gm  i hope you see this message and dicover new possibilties for this topic ...thank you :) best regards from AsceS4  :D   :D   :D  

#2 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:50 AM

i hope in a merge soon e.e honor battle, world boss and lot of event (inserver) is becoming hard bcs of low number of player :\ and in the oldest server just some guild survive with active member 

#3 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

oh so u guys wanna s1-s2-s3-s4-s9 merge? ya kinda logical ))) but cross server events will be unfair for other servers. like imagine if this servers are merged and then is kob or dt or any other cross event.. s5-s8 will get beaten too ez.. and it will be unfair for them.. think also other things. u already got merge once. if u get this merge now they cross event servers will change and for other servers it will be bad and for u guys nothings gonna change.

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#4 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:47 PM

dt doenst change for all cross server except for player lower than lv 120, and kob pp in s5-s6-s7 win against s1-2-3 players <.........<

#5 Ace_3

Ace_3

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

moderator soon all the guilds in s3 server will join in one and the game will be shitty ...many player in hunter are leaving game cuz the game is not intersting anymore ..few people play everyday ....soo we need challenge from other servers cuz nobody is interested to fight with weak guys ...and if you do the merge dont do the cross server dt or kob ...just do it between s1 s2 s3 s4  and thats it no need to worry for weak players ,,,man in my guild only 2 players play ..do you think this is fair for us ? cuz hunter have too many benefits lv 10 guild shop and they get con haki everyday we cant cuz we dont have players who play anymore ...so pls moderator solve this case soon ..or otherwise nobody will donate anymore and spent gold in event if the game will be not intersting and competetive .,,,

#6 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:07 AM

ignore that thing what i just said lol :D they gave s5-s13 cross at KOB :D they killed whole crews with one atk :D no compete at all.. kob was just too boring this time.. i think ya u right s5 - s8 will be better with s1-s4.. so i will talk with GM about this but dunno if they will do double merge. u guys already got one merge dunno if can happen second time.. anyway i will try my best  :)  :)

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#7 Ace_3

Ace_3

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:54 AM

moderator you see that i was right about merge :) ...hope they do smth soon :)..thnx for cooperation 

#8 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:57 PM

As i said i will do my best. but that don't means merge happens. i will tell them and explain that it's must happen but it happens or no that depends from them. Plus dunno if double merge ever happened on this game. or if its possible )) anyway just wait for GM answer)

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#9 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:57 PM

you guys always trying to find someone who u bully for any bug reason like it was with Our GM. When players bullied him for Bug events. but on other point Gm has no any touch with tech group. The thing why im mod is because im active not only when here is bug. im active 24/7 and i always think differently from others coz u don't know how game works and i do. and if Nexo u are talking this bcs of in game situation in s12-s13 than i must say that im Forum Mod and it's not even close to in game situations ))) 

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#10 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

As i said i will do my best. but that don't means merge happens. i will tell them and explain that it's must happen but it happens or no that depends from them. Plus dunno if double merge ever happened on this game. or if its possible )) anyway just wait for GM answer)

It's possible to make a double merge, it's already happenned at AP and other version of this game. U're talking about s1-4 merge but i hope s5-8 will get merge again too. We're less than 10 players in all event :(

http://prntscr.com/9vkyv2  http://prntscr.com/9vkzca http://prntscr.com/9vm3j9

Edited by Aurelsan, 28 January 2016 - 03:02 AM.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#11 roluth

roluth

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:31 AM

even if they do that Aurelsan with this game being full on bugs more players gonna quit and in the end all servers gonna be "dead"

#12 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:54 PM

No answer from Daniel on this topic ? I would like to know if something gonna happen or not .

#13 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:18 PM

#daniel 

#14 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

Sorry for the late reply on the topic. There is too many things goin on with PKI at the moment, and I've discuss this potential merge with the game developer about it. At the moment they said they will have to review on proposed merge which is S1+S2+S3+S4+S9 in one group. However due to the event in the fan art and 2nd PKI recharge package anniversary promo, I've been busy getting the codes out with the game dev. I will re-discuss this issue with the game dev again, after the Chinese New Year holiday. The game dev will be taking a long holiday break and will be back after the Chinese New Year holiday. Its a major holiday in China btw.

#15 Ace_3

Ace_3

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:02 AM

That will be a great opption daniel ..thnx for your answer man ...hope we get the merge ...all the best xD

#16 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:14 PM

What if I propose S1 until S9 is merge into one server. That way there won't be any issue with balancing of camps? Would like to hear more from you guys.

#17 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

I'm ok for S1 until 9 merge :)

#18 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:44 AM

For me s1 - s2 stay well alone

SpacChiuSu - S2

ndrgk2.jpg

#19 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:18 PM

I think the merge for the server inevitable. Most of the player is starting to feel bored as the guild is loosing players due to camp in-balancing as I've receive the report before. The only option which I got is S1+2+3+4+9 in that merge or S1 until S9 merge into one big server. Of course there will be compensation for those newer server in terms of vitality and resources for the players there.

#20 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:42 AM

Yesterday in my friend list there was 40players online (so i think we were more) on s1-s2. I still think we are doing fine by ourself. Ofc i can't talk for the other servers

SpacChiuSu - S2

Edited by bredosian, 06 February 2016 - 01:51 AM.

ndrgk2.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merge, server, pki