#1 SnakeNovo

SnakeNovo

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:32 AM

Hey! 

As the Topic says, im looking for a new Guild.

Since PK is dying more and more, the guild GODZ got about 3-4 active members, Guildleader isnt showing up since weeks anymore so there is no party nor guildwars..means im not coming forward...is there still any active guild at the west camp? would like to join you...else gimme 5k gold and i would be able to join HUNTER lol..no just kidding..

regards

SnakeNovo

#2 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:42 AM

Hey! 

As the Topic says, im looking for a new Guild.

Since PK is dying more and more, the guild GODZ got about 3-4 active members, Guildleader isnt showing up since weeks anymore so there is no party nor guildwars..means im not coming forward...is there still any active guild at the west camp? would like to join you...else gimme 5k gold and i would be able to join HUNTER lol..no just kidding..

regards

SnakeNovo

When the leader is inactive for some days you can "Impeach" him and become the leader yourself (considering you are Vice). Never done that, don't know how much you need to pay though.

#3 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:08 AM

When the leader is inactive for some days you can "Impeach" him and become the leader yourself (considering you are Vice). Never done that, don't know how much you need to pay though.

You need only spend 100 gold

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#4 SnakeNovo

SnakeNovo

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:16 AM

nope im not vice, and as i said..guilds dead only a few "Members" are coming online..none of them got any rights..thats why i made this topic here to look for a guild