[Announcement] Current timezone is not affected by Day Light Saving until March 2016.

Started by OGM Daniel , Oct 26 2015 11:37 AM

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:37 AM

Dear Pirates, please take note to the game server timezone. Its now reverted to the normal timezone. As you see to the attachment below that is the timezone which is currently being used until 27th March 2016 until the daylight saving is active again:

Attached File  DLSTimezone.jpg   14.13KB   1 downloads

As of moment, with the daylight saving not inactive, most of the game feature such as battlefield, resource war and every other time related event will probably work as normal as usual.

#2 rejon

rejon

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:10 AM

ok tank info .. so what event ex battlefield WB. coloseum . sea battle atd.. back normal zona time too.

until 27th March 2016 .?

"KaZOkU"

#3 Zilos

Zilos

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:55 AM

It is all 1h later for me. 

Happy_New_Doc.jpg

#4 rejon

rejon

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

-_- boring back time zy.... :(

"KaZOkU"

#5 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

Hello all. Its the day light saving timezone again. Starting from 27th March 2016, the game server clock is being push to 1 hour earlier. As refer to the link here - http://www.timeandda...e/dst/2016.html and since our server is EU timezone, it will be until 30th Oct 2016.

#6 WENT

WENT

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

sry but have the dev learning disability? or did they make the same bug /clockworkwork everytime again? looks extra!

because if you do a mistake you learn from it 

also some people gives help to them to fix it but no feedback, nothing .  organized crime!

#7 Seraphim

Seraphim

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:53 PM

Me too..I don't have Sailing yet but with the others it reset already. :(

124zj4i.jpg‚Äč

#8 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

I apologize on that, the Daylight Saving Timezone (DST) is a huge issue since the start of the game. This is due to our server timezone to follow with the European timezone, and that timezone is greatly effected due to DST changes. And once its change, the game server will need 1 day to adjust which will tend to bugged out in the reset. Again I apologize on that.

• luffy56 likes this

#9 Tachibana

Tachibana

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:50 PM

Good afternoon , wanted to know when they fix the server schedule error. Haki as the system appeared not to min and do not have sailing.

miss a day to not get Haki .

#10 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

The transition happen only just for yesterday. The daily is now resume back as usual with the exception its now 1 hour earlier than the usual due to the DST (Daylight Saving Timezone) change.