2 replies to this topic

#1 rafehhameed

rafehhameed

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

Good Morning Sir! I was really wondering if a forum mod or game mod was required .. I would love to volunteer as one without misusing the power i'm given :) I've been playing this game from a long time on different websites and I , myself think that I'm eligible enough .... The rest is upto you to decide :) . Thanks for Considering , Good Day ^_^

#2 rafehhameed

rafehhameed

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

Well.. if In-Game Details are Required, S4 , LovPotatoes

#3 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

Good Morning Sir! I was really wondering if a forum mod or game mod was required .. I would love to volunteer as one without misusing the power i'm given :) I've been playing this game from a long time on different websites and I , myself think that I'm eligible enough .... The rest is upto you to decide :) . Thanks for Considering , Good Day ^_^

Thanks for the offer. However at the moment, this forum only requires 1 forum mod which has already been taken up. However the we will require more forum mod eventually when the community of the game grows and there are more players that requires more help and so forth will open the possibilities of having the 2nd forum mod. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again for your kind offer. :)

• rafehhameed likes this