#1 Arcai

Arcai

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:00 PM

hello i'm new i never play to the game ^^
i've try loggin by facebook and i do "play now" then i had choice between 3 ninja  but when i choose and  put a name and say ok nothing happend so i try to change server and now when i trying to play its loading and then let me with hinata or naruto and the gold that i have to catch .. 

#2 OGMKevin

OGMKevin

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

#GMZWOS00001

Hello Arcai ^^ 

I apologise for getting back late to you, there have been some new updates going on at our side. I have shared your concern to our respective department, #GMZWOS00001 - this is your ticket number, and you're on our priority list! We will get back to you as soon as possible! 

#3 OGMKevin

OGMKevin

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

#GMZWOS00001

Hi Arcai,

Dev got back to me saying that there aren't any red flags regarding unable to access gameplay. I've also tried playing it using a new browser and there weren't any issues playing the game. I'll suggest you a list of actions you can follow and hopefully you'll be able to play after following the recommended actions :) 

1) Clear your browser cache 

2) After clearing, and if you're still unable to access the game, try to install and use an entirely different browser.

^If this method works, I suggest you save all your bookmarks and password fill and then uninstall your default browser. Then install it again.

Caution!! Make sure your email is sync to your browser to make sure your bookmarks and passwords are saved!