#1 ~天羽~

~天羽~

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

Dear GM,

I am here to request for VIP club for the game. Please kindly add it so players can get extra stuff when we top up. On the other hand, it can encourage more players to top up.

Thanks in advanced.

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:33 AM

Dear GM,

I am here to request for VIP club for the game. Please kindly add it so players can get extra stuff when we top up. On the other hand, it can encourage more players to top up.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi there.

I think there is couple of event which benefit players when they perform a top up. Also there is a VIP system in the game which gives benefit as well. Perhaps, can you explain perhaps what is the VIP club you suggested all about?

#3 ~天羽~

~天羽~

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:24 PM

http://forums.joyfun...d-6858-1-1.html

Something like this

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:43 PM

Oh, yes. There is announcement of the weekly events and activity. You will have to go to the forum post here - http://forum.gamerni...nts-promotions/

edit : Just realize these are offline / forum top ups events. Let me discuss with the team, and we will try to get the approval from the game developer about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

#5 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

Bad news. I've just got the reply from the game developer. They told me that its not possible to rerun the VIP club event as it is an old event, and its no longer supported from their side. :( Perhaps I will have to wait for them to prepare a new set of rewards so that I can request from the game developer when they have a new offline event planned.

#6 ~天羽~

~天羽~

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

Anyway, thanks for your efforts put in to for my request.