16 replies to this topic

#1 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Dear all Shinobies,

In the world of browser gaming, there will definitely bugs which you will encounter while playing this game. So please follow the guides and format in summitting or reporting the bugs you have encounter in the game, so that the report can be summitted to the game developer and fix it.

Guide:

1. please introduce yourself (your in-game name) and the server that you playing when you encounter the bug.
2. please explain what is the bugs did you face.
3. please confirm that your computer time zone is same as our server time zone.
4. please check your IP or connection that you in when you encounter the bug.

5. please the a screenshot of the bug you've encounter. (this is most important as the dev will requires it as proof for the bug encountered.

Sample :
1. server: S1 - Naruto
2. Character name: Naruto
3. explain what the bugs you found : Battle not loading at 12:00pm server time, on my connection IP 999.999.999 in US
4. Summit your screenshot - here is Guide to upload the screenshot.

#2 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:49 PM

1. server: S3 - Sakura
2. Character name: Minato
3. explain what the bugs you found : im in top 3 in arena rank,but i dont get my jade after reset time in arena rank.

4. Summit your screenshot  http://prntscr.com/87a9xg

Edited by Yondaime, 22 August 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#3 Yondaime

Yondaime

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:11 PM

1. server: S3 - Sakura
2. Character name: Minato
3. explain what the bugs you found : im in top 3 in arena rank,but i dont get my jade after reset time in arena rank.

4. Summit your screenshot http://prntscr.com/8877zp   

http://prntscr.com/8878vl

Edited by Yondaime, 24 August 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

Hi Yondaime, sorry I miss your post. I've already summitted your bug report to the game developer. Will follow up with the game developer on the resolution.

As for any new bug report, please do not post or summit your bug report here, but create a new post to summit your report. Thank you very much.

#5 killerbe

killerbe

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:04 AM

hello  :)

my name :killerbe

server:2sasuke

today reached my experience to lvl 70 

so i took prize lvl 

but i opened the bag i have not found the prize in the bag or the other bag :unsure:  :(

• killerbe likes this

#6 Korida

Korida

ex-mod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

hello  :)

my name :killerbe

server:2sasuke

today reached my experience to lvl 70 

so i took prize lvl 

but i opened the bag i have not found the prize in the bag or the other bag :unsure:  :(

What prize? Gold pack lvl 70? or Lvl-up pack lvl 70? you must be specific bcs there is lot gifts on lvl 70...If you miss some stuff in bag go check Temp.vault usualy things are there when you dont enough space in the bag...

• killerbe likes this

#7 killerbe

killerbe

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:17 AM

What prize? Gold pack lvl 70? or Lvl-up pack lvl 70? you must be specific bcs there is lot gifts on lvl 70...If you miss some stuff in bag go check Temp.vault usualy things are there when you dont enough space in the bag...

the golden box that have rock equipment and some stuff i checked the bag and the vault more than 13 times

• killerbe likes this

#8 Korida

Korida

ex-mod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:49 AM

the golden box that have rock equipment and some stuff i checked the bag and the vault more than 13 times

send support youre problem maybe they can help you im not member of the team so i cant help you sorry

#9 Kerrigor

Kerrigor

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:07 PM

Server: S2- Sasuke

Character Name: Kerrigor

Bug: Well I have a lot of "Counter and Block Jades" in my Vanguard. When I tried to remove the Jades to another new Vanguard, i lost it.

Screenshot: Well, I dont have a photo of the moment because i dont imagine that bug.

I hope you can help me

#10 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

Hi Killerbe, sure let me discuss this with the game developer to investigate your report. Also the next round of bug report, would appreciate if you can create a new post in the bug forum.

Killerbe, pls refer to this link here for update on your reported issue - http://forum.gamerni...pment-killerbe/

Server: S2- Sasuke

Character Name: Kerrigor

Bug: Well I have a lot of "Counter and Block Jades" in my Vanguard. When I tried to remove the Jades to another new Vanguard, i lost it.

Screenshot: Well, I dont have a photo of the moment because i dont imagine that bug.

I hope you can help me

Hi Kerrigor, I've compile this issue as well to the game developer to investigate it. Once there is any reply and update from the game developer will update it. Also same goes for you, as I would appreciate the next round of the bug report, please create a new post in the bug forum to create a report. Please do not reply to his post, as this is a guide of how to file a report. Its not a thread for report submission. Hope you'll understand.

And thanks Korida, for your kind assist. :)

#11 Punchy

Punchy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

Server: Kakashi

Character Name: Punchy

Bug: As of yesterday I've already spent 3,000+ gold but I still haven't gotten any notifications from Stamp Spree.

Screenshot: http://img0.uploadho...0ddbc874288.png

#12 Mod_KiweeX

Mod_KiweeX

Conscript

• WOS Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:38 AM

Bug: As of yesterday I've already spent 3,000+ gold but I still haven't gotten any notifications from Stamp Spree.

You need to buy the pack for 2k. Not spend a total amount of 2k gold.

Why dont you ask anybody on your server. They can help you a lot with this game and even with the events. 

Edited by Mod_KiweeX, 11 March 2016 - 03:40 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Punchy

Punchy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

You need to buy the pack for 2k. Not spend a total amount of 2k gold.

Why dont you ask anybody on your server. They can help you a lot with this game and even with the events. 

If those are the requirements then that's not a very good description.

5. Spend 2,000 Gold to activate Super Fund which will return players Gold and items 20 times.

There are no limitations stated that it's supposed to be spent on the pack. It just says spend 2,000 gold which I did. Even other events can have items bought under different functions and still count towards the reward. I'd like to get back my gold since I wouldn't have spent it if I knew I had to buy the pack. I shouldn't have to ask other players to explain the games to me. They're not your employees and they could get it wrong as well. Am I supposed to expect that every other player is an expert in the way the game functions?

#14 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

If those are the requirements then that's not a very good description.

5. Spend 2,000 Gold to activate Super Fund which will return players Gold and items 20 times.

There are no limitations stated that it's supposed to be spent on the pack. It just says spend 2,000 gold which I did. Even other events can have items bought under different functions and still count towards the reward. I'd like to get back my gold since I wouldn't have spent it if I knew I had to buy the pack. I shouldn't have to ask other players to explain the games to me. They're not your employees and they could get it wrong as well. Am I supposed to expect that every other player is an expert in the way the game functions?

Hi Punchy,

So sorry for the confusion there. Yes, there is a translation error with the event description. When it was provided by the game dev, thats how it was worded. Somehow after confirming with the game dev, its suppose to be purchase the pack for 2k gold. I will talk to the game dev about this, and will update you. Also the next round of bug, it would help that you do not reply to this thread. But to create a new thread in the bug forum with the format. If you reply under this thread, I'm afraid I will overlook your bug report and unable to report to the game dev.

Update, the game dev said you are suppose to purchase this item reward, only then you'll be able to receive the 20item daily. Its also started in game that you will have to purchase it first.

Attached File  IMG_11032016_102711.png   80.68KB   1 downloads

#15 jzuz UZUHuch

jzuz UZUHuch

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

1. server: S5 - sai and S6 HINATA, i have 2 accounts
2. Character name: Jsus UZUHuch and jsus usuuchi 
3. explain what the bugs my found : sorry for any manager to help me I am level 111 ( s5 sai ) and level 101 on the other server .. ( s6 hinata jsus uzuuchi ) and not let me in the game have tried everything but ( image ) stays there was not accessed , I am from Venezuela , and I tried from other pc's and nothing .. Is something wrong ? I could not get my 3 days trying and nothing will not load the game ... I does not access any of my two accounts please help ... :( play every day...

4. Summit my screensh : http://i68.tinypic.com/k0o8kh.jpg

sorry for any manager to help me I am level 111 ( s5 sai ) and level 101 on the other server .. ( s6 hinata jsus uzuuchi ) and not let me in the game have tried everything but ( image ) stays there was not accessed , I am from Venezuela , and I tried from other pc's and nothing .. Is something wrong ? I could not get my 3 days trying and nothing will not load the game ... I does not access any of my two accounts please help ... :( play every day

• jzuz UZUHuch likes this

#16 jzuz UZUHuch

jzuz UZUHuch

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

3. explain what the bugs my found : sorry for any manager to help me I am level 111 ( s5 sai ) and level 101 on the other server .. ( s6 hinata jsus uzuuchi ) and not let me in the game have tried everything but ( image ) stays there was not accessed , I am from Venezuela , and I tried from other pc's and nothing .. Is something wrong ? I could not get my 3 days trying and nothing will not load the game ... I does not access any of my two accounts please help ...  :( play every day...

#17 jzuz UZUHuch

jzuz UZUHuch

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:23 PM

3. explain what the bugs my found : sorry for any manager to help me I am level 111 ( s5 sai ) and level 101 on the other server .. ( s6 hinata jsus uzuuchi ) and not let me in the game have tried everything but ( image ) stays there was not accessed , I am from Venezuela , and I tried from other pc's and nothing .. Is something wrong ? I could not get my 3 days trying and nothing will not load the game ... I does not access any of my two accounts please help ...  :( play every day...

Attached Files