Photo

[Royal Pack] New to the game? Collect your royal pack and starts your journey here.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Attached File  171564.jpg   10.72KB   1 downloads

Shinobi!! If you are new to the game, come and collect the royal pack for your initial booster to start off your adventure.

https://www.offgamer...royal-pack.html

Please take note that the code can only be used once per account per server.

#2 NoorAlDin

NoorAlDin

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

how to get the code could i recharge or what?

#3 Jezebeth

Jezebeth

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

i cant get the code its say i bought the limited amount.. but then i never received as in the order it says event is over.. so how can i get this pack??

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:02 PM

how to get the code could i recharge or what?

i cant get the code its say i bought the limited amount.. but then i never received as in the order it says event is over.. so how can i get this pack??

Hi there. The code is free, there is no recharge. Just click on the link provided above and click buy, you won't be charge and the code will displayed at the end of the check out process. However do remember that the code is unique per account. Once you have redeem the code, you will not be able to redeem the code any further.

#5 Jezebeth

Jezebeth

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

the 1st time i try to get the pack it says this

Dear customer,
we are sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled due to the gift packs has been all delivered.Please kindly wait for our other events.Thanks for your understanding.

the 2nd time i try to get it

Dear customer, 
We are sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled due to out of stock. You can check back with us to find out if we are replenishing our stock level of the product. We thank you for your understanding.

now when i try to get it

You have exceeded the purchase limit set on this product.

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

the 1st time i try to get the pack it says this

Dear customer,
we are sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled due to the gift packs has been all delivered.Please kindly wait for our other events.Thanks for your understanding.

the 2nd time i try to get it

Dear customer, 
We are sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled due to out of stock. You can check back with us to find out if we are replenishing our stock level of the product. We thank you for your understanding.

now when i try to get it

You have exceeded the purchase limit set on this product.

From the look of it, you have redeem it more than once previously. Hence you aren't able to redeem it again because the code can only be use once per game char per server.

#7 Jezebeth

Jezebeth

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:18 AM

wow really cant u read what it says. i never even receive the royal pack...its all says we are sorry to inform... how can i use on my char if i never receive it???....

Edited by OGM Daniel, 19 August 2015 - 01:08 PM.

#8 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:08 PM

wow really cant u read what it says. i never even receive the royal pack...its all says we are sorry to inform... how can i use on my char if i never receive it???....

Opps. Sorry about that. I mistook the entire message cause I was glancing thru the last statement. To solve your issue in claiming the royal pack, do you have the record of the order numbers when you made the claim to the code? There should be a few order numbers and some how along the way the order isn't cancel, and thus the system recognize it as it is process.

#9 Jezebeth

Jezebeth

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

ORDER# 6524560      STATUS: Completed  |  ORDER DATE: 2015-08-06 12:47:15

06 Aug, 2015  |  Completed  06 Aug, 2015 
Dear customer, 

ORDER# 6524766       STATUS: Completed  |  ORDER DATE: 2015-08-06 15:09:5

Dear customer, 

#10 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:40 PM

ORDER# 6524560      STATUS: Completed  |  ORDER DATE: 2015-08-06 12:47:15

Dear customer, 

ORDER# 6524766       STATUS: Completed  |  ORDER DATE: 2015-08-06 15:09:5

Dear customer, 

Hi there. I've gotten my technical guy to check on your order. Apparently your orders were cancel as they found duplicate orders and the total numbers of unit requested was more than 1 unit. Can you try again but this time with 1 unit? Let me know if it works for you. Thanks.

#11 youtube

youtube

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

attachicon.gif171564.jpg

Shinobi!! If you are new to the game, come and collect the royal pack for your initial booster to start off your adventure.

https://www.offgamer...royal-pack.html

Please take note that the code can only be used once per account per server.

#12 Rin kiyu

Rin kiyu

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:49 PM

what about the gift code?

#13 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 12:22 PM

Hi there. I believe the newbie giftcode has already out of stock. We are still waiting for the game developer to create a new batch. Sorry for the inconveniences.