#1 SilentWolf

SilentWolf

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationLisbon; Portugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

Hi! This is my first post, and will be full of controversy for sure, but I feel the game should be more fair to all.

Before playing here @ S4 I played in a Brazilian server (I am Portuguese), so I have a little of experience in game. But the game could be a little more fair, gets worst after fusions of servers, it is frustrating because weaker player get lots of less berry, fame, etc...

But what I feel most depressing is the probability on getting things like Con Haki, and even Ancient Crystals on Melting Hell.

For example Conqueror Haki... I get if lucky 20 to 50 con haki every 2 weeks... and if I don't do them daily and let it accumulate 2 or 3 days... and now here come shura color... haven't seen one of either (con or shura)

Unfortunately, I don't have the income or day by day expenses to buy gold, to get more of what I need. Why can't have lower level players a little better probabilities to get those things, since berry comes by rewards in arena, tournament and other "events" where stronger players have the right to win... but the distance that separates stronger from weaker players gets bigger... I like the game and would not be happy to quit playing... but it starts to get really depressing to play it and can't evolve to try and reach more the top

#2 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:30 PM

:(

#3 SilentWolf

SilentWolf

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:28 AM

Third day in a roll like this

1aSEsT5.png

#4 KungYii1994

KungYii1994

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:53 AM

i one month only get 25 con , i still cannot ts my 3rd crew , current lv110

#5 SilentWolf

SilentWolf

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

i one month only get 25 con , i still cannot ts my 3rd crew , current lv110

That's it what I say, is unfair and depressive when that happens...

#6 MonkeyD

MonkeyD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:28 PM

I agree....they need to update so much things...like roll the useless items (pendant, silver neck) 1 roll 10 gold, they need to update the amount of rewards you get from daily missions like (collect resources in all blue, ancient crystals (destroyed after 1 lvl,2 lvls and get like nothing,someway to get normal amount of berry 1 enhance cost so much from lvl 80 ...,haki system etc'),also will be good to lower the top up prizes(10k gold for $270, you finish that 10k gold and you not really getting something or somewhere...or gold costs (cause everything cost gold,if you want to be strong you have to pay gold lots of it..way more then that 10k gold) its depressing.
I payed lots of money for that game....I start to feel like they only care about the money and not the community that playing the game.
Lots of bags, lags, daily task needed to get refreshed 16 times to get to good point count, (its 80 gold every day)
Something need to be done already