12 replies to this topic

#1 ghiser

ghiser

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:29 AM

Mine suggestion is say devs this game need a new GM who can stay here on Weekends

we really need it

lot and lot of times the game or the servers crash on sunday and no body is here to fix it and that is so stupid

this game finish the events on sundays but we can't finish them coz the game crash or the servers go down

then we really need a GM or a dev who stay here on weekends

#2 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:33 AM

yeah :\

#3 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

When we need GM he is always here so don't blame him on this it's not his fault. and non of us. and we know Daniel was always on this forum helping us... and i think He is the best guy on that community From Developer's and from other GM's Our Daniel is always ready for help...

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#4 ghiser

ghiser

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:36 AM

When we need GM he is always here so don't blame him on this it's not his fault. and non of us. and we know Daniel was always on this forum helping us... and i think He is the best guy on that community From Developer's and from other GM's Our Daniel is always ready for help...

seriusly where i blame Daniel??, i didn't say nothing bad about him, seriusly learn to read

i said we need a GM or a DEV!!! who stay here on weekends to fix that problems, if Daniel can't stay here we don't have a Gm then we need one more Gm

or one dev who work on weekend or only on weekend

u can think what u want but u can't say i blame him, don't say things what i don't say

i'm really angry with u, allways do the same read and answer what u want, but is not ur problem is our problem

if you have something against me tell me, if u don't have anything against me stop do this

#5 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:02 AM

i have nothing against u but u said need new gm. it's bcs that daniel can't do his work? i mean when we have problem he is always here he already posted that bug. he don't work on weekend but he comes when we need help. all other gms left bcs we don't needed them. also GM even if he worked on weekend he can't do anything only posting new's. he can't fix game it's not his function... and FORUM don't need NEW gm bcs daniel doing his work on 100%... at weekend or not at weekend. when we need GM he is always with us...

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#6 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:15 AM

so we need a dev for weekend :v who check the server sometimes not all day

#7 ghiser

ghiser

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:32 AM

i have nothing against u but u said need new gm. it's bcs that daniel can't do his work? i mean when we have problem he is always here he already posted that bug. he don't work on weekend but he comes when we need help. all other gms left bcs we don't needed them. also GM even if he worked on weekend he can't do anything only posting new's. he can't fix game it's not his function... and FORUM don't need NEW gm bcs daniel doing his work on 100%... at weekend or not at weekend. when we need GM he is always with us...

screen: 

kpnnkmqw00.jpg

screen:

nmzsasmx29.jpg

screen:

ypgmviuj44.jpg

WE need a fk  DEV!!! who work on weekends to fix this, u understand now??

i don't know what Daniel can do in the game, if he only can report the bugs to devs and wait they want to fix it, he is only a moderator not a GM, u know what is Game Master?? i thought he is a GM but u said that 

screen:

http://www.youscreen.de/hkytzffb47.jpg

then he is not a real GM is only a moderator with GM on name, GMs can fix the game but he can't then he isn't a GM

and i only talk about the game, i never say nothing of the forums, u and daniel answer us as fast as u can

and new GM don't mean Daniel don't do his work, that is only in your mind omg!!!, if i said we need change the GM i can accept ur answer but i didn't say that...

Edited by ghiser, 15 June 2015 - 03:35 AM.

#8 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:02 AM

GM's CAn't Fix Bug's of course where u got that info bro? :D it's not gm fixing that it's programmers who working on company... GM is getting Bridge Who Connects Players to Dev's this function and mod's is still same only different is that Moderators Connect's with GM not TO dev... i think i explained good ^^ anyway also About Dev Developer Never will be changed BCS HE IS THE MAIN ON THIS SERVERS. they rule here not anyone else... and this bugs are not only at our servers go check every same game who is copied from China they face everyday to bugs and it's not of developers fault it''s just happens and every programmer tries to fix it ^^ 

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#9 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:04 AM

and i agree about what u talking... we need a programmer who will be working on weekend... but i am not agree on new gm ^^ bcs it's useless... daniel doing everything what GM must do.

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#10 ghiser

ghiser

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:27 AM

and i agree about what u talking... we need a programmer who will be working on weekend... but i am not agree on new gm ^^ bcs it's useless... daniel doing everything what GM must do.

finally u understand me xd,

GM's CAn't Fix Bug's of course where u got that info bro? :D it's not gm fixing that it's programmers who working on company... GM is getting Bridge Who Connects Players to Dev's this function and mod's is still same only different is that Moderators Connect's with GM not TO dev... i think i explained good ^^ anyway also About Dev Developer Never will be changed BCS HE IS THE MAIN ON THIS SERVERS. they rule here not anyone else... and this bugs are not only at our servers go check every same game who is copied from China they face everyday to bugs and it's not of developers fault it''s just happens and every programmer tries to fix it ^^ 

i thought GMs can fix basics things in this game, like in others games, that is coz i say new GM, if i had known GMs can't fix anything in this game, I would have said we need a dev who works on Weekends

And i want u understand i don't have anything against Daniel, i have lot of things agains Devs but i can't talk with them xd

Edited by ghiser, 15 June 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#11 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

ya and that's why i got mad bcs u blamed gm's on this thing. :D anyway WE WANT GAMEE :D can't wait to strenghten my akainu :3 

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#12 diegoo2

diegoo2

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

mmm I think moderators are in charge of the forum, GM's are the ones that help with questions and problems regarding game functionality, for example if you don't know how the king of server battle work they will explain it to you and guide you through it and same with other stuff... 

the developers are the ones that fix game issues and bugs, so we need a dev here that can respond as fast as he can when things like this happens

cause it is happening a lot lately...

#13 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

Psit noobs~
Add a develp to work  from friday -Sunday night (meant be active those days)
Dont replace or delete anyone just add 1~ Or this game will finish 
mark my words

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GM