7 replies to this topic

#1 (PK) KUNKKA server11

(PK) KUNKKA server11

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

My experience in pirate king, it was the greatest game i've ever played ! It gaves me sleepless nights, instead of going to school playing from morning til evening, i pilot 8 accs. + my acc for a total of 9 accs . 2 vip 9 , 1vip 8 , 1vip 7 , 1vip 3, 3 vip 1, and 1non vip, ... Me and my friend panda is helping each other to make sure they are always on their mines 24/7 , to give you all info. Were not being paid as a pilot , were just doing it because those people are already like a brothers to us, what i dont understand why is this game so very harsh and cruel to me? First event that i've joined , H.roulette i saved upto 2.1k gold hoping to get a better pet , guess what ? Ididnt get anything nice , then second time i said to myself patience earns good things then i saved up to 1570+ again i spent it on fortune wheel , because if i didnt spent it that time my golds will keep on decreasing for no specific reasons. That time askedto myself again what did i done wrong? Then today i've used almost all of my golds 1200+ i just left 50 golds now i was hoping to get a cute bepo to make my gf happy by seeing it, now im asking myself now,.. Why hard working people dont get anything good in exchange of our hard works and efforts? What did i done wrong?? Why bad and quitter players always get the good stuffs after they got those good stuffs then they'd just abandon their accs... Maybe developer has no use of a VIP1 PLAYER like me .. Were keeping on pilot others and playing our accounts with joy but still good things not happening to me ... My/our efforts are not being paid off , sorry i just cant hold this feeling anymore . This game doesnt care about hardworking and low vip player like me thats all . Im sorry i hope still more players to play this game . Old players will go and new pals will come thanks for this game .

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. :( Honestly I think the Happy Roulette isn't really that making other players happy as well. In my personal experience, you should try other feature if your target is the vice pet. Dig treasure and the wheel of fortune gives better luck from what I can see. Perhaps you can try to consult other player where did they get their vice pet from. So far this Happy Roulette gives the lowest chance for good reward.

#3 (PK) KUNKKA server11

(PK) KUNKKA server11

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

Ow isee sir daniel . So happy roulette has the lowest chnce i see. Im sorry about earlier sir i know its not gm's fault. Its my fault to be always depressed whenever i lose my golds, im just sad because

#4 (PK) KUNKKA server11

(PK) KUNKKA server11

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

It took me 2 and a half months to have 1200 golds .. Anyway sir daniel thank you very much for your tip, maybe i'll just take a short break playing still depressed :( , thanks for the concern sir

#5 Seacrux

Seacrux

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:56 AM

Happy roulette is rigged I don't think you could get any of the best items..I refuse to do more roulette or treasure hunt or fireworks etc unless they show a lucky winners box again...so disgusting the amount I spent trying to get Halloween Dress and then I pm a GM and say I think it's bugged and he says "idk it must be really rare because I try 50k gold on a test server and didn't get it either"

I think they just make it impossible to get on purpose so people spend more gold..such bs, my advice don't spend it trying to get rare items   <_<

#6 Seacrux

Seacrux

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:00 AM

I had good luck before with year of the horse event but that is it..from that I got a title, 6 star deco, mr 13, and a fashion for 10x less than I used on happy roulette..

Maybe try that instead next time it comes back

#7 (PK) KUNKKA server11

(PK) KUNKKA server11

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for your concern sir seacrux , i just want a bepo thats all and maybe some fashion . I just want to make my gf happy for having a bepo coz she finds it very cute.. Im just vip 1 who doesnt have money but still trying the best ican to get better stuffs :( so lucky horse is the event which has the highest drop rate?

#8 kimikone

kimikone

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

if you earn   and buy gold better to save them for event shop to exchange the points by pet/fashion  

ipman
s.6 hinata