#1 VENOMDZ

VENOMDZ

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationparis

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:51 PM

why i can't chat ?? wt f ! is that!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: ...first u have to block those " BITCHS" okey then block my ass fuckers ...............wtf   i can speak any thing i want  no one can stop my fucking ass okey ......so i want to fix this fucking broblem at the earliest........+ u don't have any prove so u can't block my fucking chat... :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  fix this fucking problem......

╭∩╮(︶︹︺)╭∩╮FUCK OFF ;)  B) 

#2 OGMKevin

OGMKevin

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Hi there, could you provide us your IGN so that we could look into this issue on your behalf? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused

#3 VENOMDZ

VENOMDZ

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationparis

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

:) Hey thx for the replay .......and i'm sorry b cuz i used abusive words before, i was mad...I recently knew that someone reported me b cuz i used abusive words ..but there's no rule about this question..+ there's a bad girls  (i want to say (bitches)) ......they send dirty messages using "Horn" chat like " someone bang me from the back " or something like that that's a small example, so when we reply those (bitches) take a shot screen or whatever....and start acting like a sinless person..but the truth is, those sluts .."they are the sedition"....and yes i used abusive words b cuz they were sordid and low....i never hurt someone ..and no one reported me before but those dirty whores trying to make us "guilty" that's it.....please sir, i want to fix this problem ...ID :TβlαcK  Server: Gamernizer  lvl :99 VIP6 age: 23  ..i hope u can fix that ...peace :lol: 

#4 VENOMDZ

VENOMDZ

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationparis

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

if i was wrong b cuz i used obscene words, than it'll be great if you execute this at all players.. b cuz everybody use "obscene words" .....i hear recently that those moderators they protect their friends...but they don't care about the others ...!!!.. what is that??! is that true?!!.....anyway my english not good enough but i hope i hope you can understand what i mean...peace

#5 3clawsPlayer

3clawsPlayer

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

There's always a rule for that and sorry if you can't chat already but I think you deserve it. I am not one of the girls or players who sends dirty messages or horn dirty messages. I am just in the lobby that time, AFK and You just suddenly PM me from nowhere, asking me to become your couple.. I replied you nicely then next day, you sent me a very rude and unpleasant mail. I am not the only player whom you treated like that so in behalf of them, "We thank you GM for finally taking an action for our problem with him".

Edited by 3clawsPlayer, 10 April 2017 - 06:15 PM.

#6 VENOMDZ

VENOMDZ

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationparis

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

fu ck u little bitch go fuck ur self ..little pig i don't need ur friendship + that problem was for long long time mother fu cker

#7 VENOMDZ

VENOMDZ

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationparis

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

Enjoy little whore.....i'm so so so sorry for rejecting ur offre..b cuz no one care about dirty pigs like u ahahahahah woops..have fun! now ...and last advice stop acting..b cuz i pity u ...