#81 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:17 AM

lol at s9 almost all player already quit 1 or 2 month ago.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#82 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

Well just for your info, the dev told me that the total active player in S9 is like 5 player at max. So whether or not they quit or not due to the merge, doesn't make any difference. I've propose to them to merge S9 to the other merged group which is (S5 to S8) however the dev told us that its not possible because on the server has been merge, they can't under go the process of another server merge. And S10 is still in the early stage for the merge, hence the dev said there is no issue to merge S3 and S4 just to add in some of the players there. Despite the level differences, S9 is pretty much dead on its own why not allow S3 and S4 group with more players to play along. I kinna agree with their decision on this, unless there is a better suggestion for this which there isn't at the moment. All in all its for a good cause.

#83 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:12 PM

ya if they merged s9 with s5-s8 whould be good but if there is really so low popularity than that was good decision. but there could merged s9 with s10.

s10 and s9 almost same lvl and same power. it would be better than merge with s3-s4.

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#84 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

david the problem is the population of the game no advertise on the web no new player try to see every nerd thing its full of ap ads this is the difference

#85 Dash

Dash

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:35 PM

That thing about only 5 players left on S9, that's not true. Around 20+ people, login everyday. But if you tell me there are no high vips left and they don't care about us anymore or we've become something of a burden and they want to get rid of us, that I can see.

S9 needed a merge, but this is not what it needed. We'll get stuck on top 40 or so on arena, which wouldn't be that bad, but there's no prospect of ranking up. We'll just get bullied on events, basically no World Boss for us.. and again no prospect of things getting better. We won't have KoB, since the server will most likely pair up with S1 & S2...

And if S9 already was having the problems of loosing competitiveness, this will only worsen it, since more players will continue to leave, aggravated by the merge, and we're no match for the new players (S3 & S4). So on a game that is PVP based, we'll basically get stuck with the PVE.

S9 will probably just end up dead, like S8. And honestly who can blame us, after we've just received a big FUCK YOU from the devs? Looks like Gamernizer is getting an expert on killing servers.

#86 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

That thing about only 5 players left on S9, that's not true. Around 20+ people, login everyday. But if you tell me there are no high vips left and they don't care about us anymore or we've become something of a burden and they want to get rid of us, that I can see.

S9 needed a merge, but this is not what it needed. We'll get stuck on top 40 or so on arena, which wouldn't be that bad, but there's no prospect of ranking up. We'll just get bullied on events, basically no World Boss for us.. and again no prospect of things getting better. We won't have KoB, since the server will most likely pair up with S1 & S2...

And if S9 already was having the problems of loosing competitiveness, this will only worsen it, since more players will continue to leave, aggravated by the merge, and we're no match for the new players (S3 & S4). So on a game that is PVP based, we'll basically get stuck with the PVE.

S9 will probably just end up dead, like S8. And honestly who can blame us, after we've just received a big FUCK YOU from the devs? Looks like Gamernizer is getting an expert on killing servers.

I'd assure you that is not the case. Its the timing of how the server was launch. S9 was launch way too tight compared to S8 and given the amount of time, S5 to S8 had their merge for which I wanted the S9 to combine, and the bad news from the developer it is not possible due to technical issue. Also the server doesn't have 20+ ppl logs in. That I can assure you because I do have the tracking from the dev which tells me at any point of time there is only 5 active player and at maximum number of player only 10 players logs in on daily basis. Its an extreme measure which I had to admit, but its for the benefit for the community. Other wise S9 will be left with just 5 player? How is that fun?

ya if they merged s9 with s5-s8 whould be good but if there is really so low popularity than that was good decision. but there could merged s9 with s10.

s10 and s9 almost same lvl and same power. it would be better than merge with s3-s4.

At the moment S10 is still in healthy state. My plan for S10 will be merge with the later server such as S11 and S12 when the time comes. If i merge with S9 with S10, there is no room for any future merge when S9 and S10 gets a lower pop state.

david the problem is the population of the game no advertise on the web no new player try to see every nerd thing its full of ap ads this is the difference

There is certain amount of marketing done. As I've said the timing wasn't done right. S5 - S9 was launch to tight pace back to back which resulted high amount of players with alot of options to hop servers. We are adapting a new mode of launching new server which we are monitoring from S10 onwards. Hopefully we can still maintain it this way.

#87 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:20 AM

ahahahahaha wtf merge but with cross server event separate XD

#88 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:26 AM

ahahahahaha wtf merge but with cross server event separate XD

This week cross server will still be the same before the merge because the event planner didn't factor in this week merge. After next week, all cross server event will have a different grouping with the new merged group respectively. Sorry for the confusion cause.