GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

oh and btw...less and less players ^^

Psit please.....Please stop being so negative negative spirit ;)

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#42 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hello all, the merge will be happening some time this weekend or early next month. Please be patient as the developers need to confirm and make sure that everything goes smoothly.

No fear, Kenny is here.  :lol:  ^_^  :huh:

IxdKQJW.jpg

#43 eliza

eliza

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

Hi, I'm Eliza from s4. I analyzed the situation and want to say several things about the merge that haven't been said yet.

If we don't count Blackbeard and Meong, who are far ahead of the rest, the servers 4 and 5 to 8 are very similar in power, player levels and gems, s3 is far ahead of any later server. More, on s4 North is the most powerful camp, on s3 virtually no other camp exists so the camp power discrepancy would be still the same. On the s5 to s8 South is the most powerful while our south is wery weak (the strong players have quitted there).

I understand that there are many other problems to be addressed but many will remain unsolved this way (it won't be any better for south and west camp players with s3).

Thanks for listening to palyers opinons,

Eliza

Sorry for my bad English.

• BlackBeard likes this

#44 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:43 AM

rank 1-2-3 in s5-8 stronger then rank 2-3 in s4 :v there could be again 3 camps and that would be nice. Then well, too much difference from player in s4 and s3. Eliza rank 3 in s4 should be rank 20 in s3 :v this is why we keep ask to get merged with s5-8 and merge server 1-2-3 together.

Edited by BlackBeard, 28 January 2015 - 04:55 AM.

35c0bcn.png

#45 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

All players opinions will be taken into account when the merge is being discussed. No worries, the best solution will be chosen and discussed about by us and the developers.  ;)

IxdKQJW.jpg

#46 Seymour

Seymour

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

news??

#47 iii

iii

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:16 AM

if s5-s8 merge with s4 , s5-s8 player will quit and if s5-s8 merge with s9 , s9 player will quit , better no merge :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#48 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Just an update, due to the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays in China the server merge will be postpone until early March. The long holiday might effect merging flow and to avoid the lack of resource during that period, the developer has decided to delay the merge until the holiday period is over. So sorry for the delay.

#49 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:36 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

35c0bcn.png

#50 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:17 AM

rank 1-2-3 in s5-8 stronger then rank 2-3 in s4 :v there could be again 3 camps and that would be nice. Then well, too much difference from player in s4 and s3. Eliza rank 3 in s4 should be rank 20 in s3 :v this is why we keep ask to get merged with s5-8 and merge server 1-2-3 together.

oh don't cry bb please. u want to be untouchable at s5-s8? u fair of opponents at s3? don't make me laught u don't care about other players u only think about yourself u know that at s3 will be harder to stay at rank 1 so u decide that for u will be better to join weak server? pff we aint want same. we already got once unfair merge we can't play with another strong sever again it's will be just funny. so please think about other players too. don't be such a greedy. as i said we don't need another unfair merge for s6-s7 and s8 oh guess what happend after our merge ya whole s8 left only one player is left who is at top 10 all others quit. guess what happens when merge happens again with stronger server. ya than s7-s6 leave too. only few players will stay.

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#51 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

hello all, please calm down as the discussion of which server is going to be merged with which server is still being decided. rest assured all of the players suggestions are taken into account. please be patient guys!

IxdKQJW.jpg

#52 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

hello all, please calm down as the discussion of which server is going to be merged with which server is still being decided. rest assured all of the players suggestions are taken into account. please be patient guys!

hear what corazon says  or  things will be  undeletable unfixable

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#53 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:02 AM

corazon are u stupid or what? Look top 10 in my server, rank 10 700k power rank 3 850k. Top 10 in your server rank 10 up to 700k power rank 1 close to 900k. Top 20 in s3 rank 15 900k power rank 1 1.300k .  Except me and seymour (rank 2 in my server) s4 and s5-8 has same power. If you are weak and inactive and u think u cant fight against 5 or 6 others players its not my problem. For me get merged with s3 or 5 is the same. I will always be on top 3-4, not a problem for me. After this, i will not reply again on this post, GM will choose the right and i will accept every decision they will do. bye

35c0bcn.png

#54 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

hello all, please calm down. there is no point arguing over this. anger is not good  :D . stay calm as developers are discussing on the merging.

IxdKQJW.jpg

#55 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:11 PM

well sorry kenny, but i hate when people talk for me also if they know nothing (or dont want to know it)

35c0bcn.png

#56 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

corazon are u stupid or what? Look top 10 in my server, rank 10 700k power rank 3 850k. Top 10 in your server rank 10 up to 700k power rank 1 close to 900k. Top 20 in s3 rank 15 900k power rank 1 1.300k .  Except me and seymour (rank 2 in my server) s4 and s5-8 has same power. If you are weak and inactive and u think u cant fight against 5 or 6 others players its not my problem. For me get merged with s3 or 5 is the same. I will always be on top 3-4, not a problem for me. After this, i will not reply again on this post, GM will choose the right and i will accept every decision they will do. bye

if u accept every decision Why U SAID THIS> rank 1-2-3 in s5-8 stronger then rank 2-3 in s4 :v there could be again 3 camps and that would be nice. Then well, too much difference from player in s4 and s3. Eliza rank 3 in s4 should be rank 20 in s3 :v this is why we keep ask to get merged with s5-8 and merge server 1-2-3 together. 

bcs maybe it's not that important for u but for our server it will be TERRIBLE. so don't ask about that if u don't care and if u are agree with every decision. i got angry when i said that like it were nothing for us. not everyone is as rich as u are and not everyone can top up a lot of money for game. we can't top up but we play with our brain whole days to strenghten our account to beat rich guys. at s6 i was top 3 after merge top 10 guess what happens about merge with s4. think about top 20 player top 30 players they will be nothing after merge with s4. it's unfair so stop asking that kind of things. if u don't care and u still will be one of the strongest at s3 that means for u nothing gonna change so don't worry like that. about  This>>

well sorry kenny, but i hate when people talk for me also if they know nothing (or dont want to know it)

Sorry that i act like kid and say bad things to u bcs of anger but when i read ur comment and realised that if that gonna happend whole thing on what we players of s6-s8 concentrate whole our time will be broken i got angry easly. so about that i apologize to u. so now we should calm down and just wait for developers make decision.

Edited by Corazon, 17 February 2015 - 02:41 PM.

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#57 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

good. dont heat stuff up guys. take a chill pill. dont worry about the merge, we will handle it  :D 

Chill_pill.gif

IxdKQJW.jpg

#58 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

lol nice kenny :D

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#59 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:34 AM

i'm rich? are u sure? i'm vip 8 cause i piloted lot of people for gold, every day every month i was piloting 4-5 also 6 accounts at same time. I'm vip 8 and i top upped only 10k gold for christmas, again, u talked even if u know nothing. But ehy, no problem, keep do your bla bla bla just cause you are weak :D

35c0bcn.png

#60 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

here we discuss merge not power of my acc or i am weak or no so talk about merge not about my acc. and if u want to think about my acc think it's ur business but no need to text it here bcs we discuss merge i end conversation no need of reply from u to me. 

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI