Core

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

1 man server will be merged ..(s9)

after merge

s9============quit ... USELESS MERGE ...

Edited by Core, 16 January 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#22 Core

Core

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

merge s9 to s5678

s9 players auto quit ...............IM SURE DEVELOPERS WILL BE HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#23 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:17 AM

i dont understand people lol is better play with more players u can enjoy the game, yes maybe u will not be in top10 but if u know how to play and u play everyday u will see more result than others :v

#24 Core

Core

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

@danilo if u like to merge .. go merge s10 -11 to s5 to s8  .. and s9 will be happy

#25 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:07 PM

danilo u are wrong bro. if u was on ur server rank 1 after merge u will be at top40 at our server +10 lvl gap max lvl at s5-s8 is 119 lvl and at s9 109 of course it's lvl gap but what about gem puzzle? haki? all blue collection? will be hard to catch up. anyway i don't like that s9 joins s5-s8 bcz s10 much more stronger than s9 so will be better if s10 joins s5-s8 not s9

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#26 MIKE KROMAN

MIKE KROMAN

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:48 PM

@danilo

and if they said/monitoring that there are few/less people in s9 than s10 & s11, why 2-3 of our guilds in s9 be on top1-5 every dt event guild rankings, especially our guild(FATE) always 1st ? while in individuals rankings in every dt events there are more players from s10-s11 that are in top1-10.

and about exp gems = 7star gems, engraved stones, ancient crystals, haki's(cons,obs,arms), sea stones, etc... we are very far from s5-6 even if it is all about luck.
and if u are saying we can still catch up and get to top10, how? if they're all active?

it's ok if we are merge with s7,s8 but along with s5,s6 that's a big RIDICULOUS! 

Edited by MIKE KROMAN, 16 January 2015 - 05:53 PM.

#27 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

Mike S6-S7 And S8 Are All Same Anyway from s8 only is 1 active player :D ya it's funny everyone quit only Yoha Is active and he is at top 5. anyway but at s7-s6 plays more players and we almost have same things. catching with s5 was hard but we still did it with everyone. and as u said me it's impossible for us to catch up with s4. if they will merge with s5-s8 it's will be unfairest thing. we already got unfair merge with s5 and second unfair merge to us it would be fatal for us. it's good idea that s4 don't touch us and they will merge with s3. about s9 we know how low quality plays there if u like playing with 10 player okay and after that u will say that u are rank 1? really? u call that success? from 10 player be rank 1 that's sucks bro as much quality players as much fun from this game. so AS I SAID NOTHING GONNA CHANGE THEY DECIDE THAT LIKE THAT NO ONE GONNA CHANGE THAT. U don't like? QUIT but that's weakness from u. because u easy giving up. u even not tryed. u already repeat that a lot of time That LVL GAP IS HUGE u guys got much less exp gems for 7star gems, engraved stones, ancient crystals, haki, sea stones, ect It's STupid already u don't got what's going on. ur talking about that is useless u just use ur time for nothing. For everyone hard to lose ur rank but this game is like that Developers are like that and they willn't change their mind. so just stop it u all and just wait for merge. JUST REMEMBER DON"T GIVE UP SO EASY. U are more lucky than others bcz u are at South camp ^_^ trust me.

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

#28 MIKE KROMAN

MIKE KROMAN

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

Mike S6-S7 And S8 Are All Same Anyway from s8 only is 1 active player :D ya it's funny everyone quit only Yoha Is active and he is at top 5. anyway but at s7-s6 plays more players and we almost have same things. catching with s5 was hard but we still did it with everyone. and as u said me it's impossible for us to catch up with s4. if they will merge with s5-s8 it's will be unfairest thing. we already got unfair merge with s5 and second unfair merge to us it would be fatal for us. it's good idea that s4 don't touch us and they will merge with s3. about s9 we know how low quality plays there if u like playing with 10 player okay and after that u will say that u are rank 1? really? u call that success? from 10 player be rank 1 that's sucks bro as much quality players as much fun from this game. so AS I SAID NOTHING GONNA CHANGE THEY DECIDE THAT LIKE THAT NO ONE GONNA CHANGE THAT. U don't like? QUIT but that's weakness from u. because u easy giving up. u even not tryed. u already repeat that a lot of time That LVL GAP IS HUGE u guys got much less exp gems for 7star gems, engraved stones, ancient crystals, haki, sea stones, ect It's STupid already u don't got what's going on. ur talking about that is useless u just use ur time for nothing. For everyone hard to lose ur rank but this game is like that Developers are like that and they willn't change their mind. so just stop it u all and just wait for merge. JUST REMEMBER DON"T GIVE UP SO EASY. U are more lucky than others bcz u are at South camp ^_^ trust me.

about s9 we know how low quality plays there if u like playing with 10 player okay and after that u will say that u are rank 1? really? u call that success? from 10 player be rank 1 that's sucks bro as much quality players as much fun from this game

did i say me? i said our GUILD(Fate) was 1st in Guild rankings and it was in DT event = Devil tree event " cross server event(s9,s10,s11 & 2 from external servers) ". While in INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS in DT event more from s10,s11 are in top1-10, which means we have more people that are participating & playing than s10,s11 coz if not then we won't & can't be 1st(Fate Guild) in DT event Guild rankings. I think u misread my comment above, u should read it again so it will be clear for u.   :)

and as u said me it's impossible for us to catch up with s4. if they will merge with s5-s8 it's will be unfairest thing

know u are saying unfair now? but with s9 it isn't? then all u have said did get back onto u.   :)

Edited by MIKE KROMAN, 16 January 2015 - 11:35 PM.

#29 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

wtf are u talking bro. u said that we already got unfair merge once with s5 and as u saw we catch up but if we will get second merge again with better server s8-s7-s6 most of players this will be fatal. and u guys don't got merge even once and u are saying me what is Fair and unfair u are saying most unfair thing that our server should get second merge with another strong server. and it's funny have u ever played this game with high popularity because if u play u should know that it's more fun than play alone at ur server. i read everything what u commented and after that i posted that and i am still thinking like that THAT MERGE always Unfair for one server and For another it's Fair. and u are not lucky bcz u are on Unfair server's list. and as i said it's nothing u will catch up not that huge different as u think only lvl gap is huge but when u join my guild u will lvl up soon. i checked everything on ur acc than i saw mine and we have almost everything same. ur lvl is lower only but it's not problem with A lot of Vitality and with My guild tech ur lvl will grow fast. only u should play at all event. we already talked and u said that u aren't so active at sea battle and ect events if u want to catch up u should play. also before merge is time so u can play on ur server and catch up things and after merge u will get good compensation so everything will be okay just don't give up so easly ^_^ 

Posted Image

Moderator of PKI

• ManUnited77 likes this

#30 Harisrox

Harisrox

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

S1 also getting merged?

Frosty.s1

<Y0nk0.s2>

S1 - Luffy

f10e5866fb7e1c25162ac2c651317539.jpgaf079a349e9c109318befed4decaa994.jpg

#31 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:16 AM

ya S1+S2 , S3+S4 and S5-6-7-8+S9.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#32 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:29 AM

LOLZ  now they change the compensation with update like in anime pirates they give material too :v .

here 60% of population of the game left old server and went to new and every new server this will happen another times :\

#33 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:28 AM

if devs/gms wanna hear me ill suggest somth and do anyth you like after this
S1-2-3
S4-5-6
S7-8-9

next one is
S1-2
S3-4
S5-6-7
S8-9 (for cry babies)

I used to be Dev at gladiatus web game and i know what i am saying here
if u want do it or else u will lose more players and ur project game wont only fail but will also lose money to yourselves

GL HF and make game competitive , make some advertisments on youtube/mo sites etc and u will earn much money and more fun (give 10 earn 100)
From me to dev my last line
Thanks in advance :D

Edited by GoSUMinD, 19 January 2015 - 08:29 AM.

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#34 VerxPowa

VerxPowa

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:51 AM

s4 already do king of battle devil tree and "guilds war" events with s-5-8 so why dont u merge s-4 with 5-8 and s1-2-3

Edited by VerxPowa, 20 January 2015 - 02:26 PM.

#35 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

Good idea gosumind, however, the merge cannot be done like this. Why? Simply because we have already merged s5+s6+s7+s8. Seperation of servers cannot be done. 

No fear, Kenny is here.  :lol:  ^_^  :huh:

IxdKQJW.jpg

#36 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:43 PM

Good idea gosumind, however, the merge cannot be done like this. Why? Simply because we have already merged s5+s6+s7+s8. Seperation of servers cannot be done. 

Does S4 needs merge? if yes merge 2-3-4 if s1 no need merge ( if s1 need merge then 1-2-3-4)
or else go for S1-2-3
Leave S9 for next s10(after 3 months of Server's Release) s11(after 3 months of SR)= (S9 will have 8 months to forget that cry thoughts about whole server teamplay. PKI  created as 1 project  that will make players competite each other for top ranks by playing more by using gold more so either gms ./dev/players have some king of earning

BTW gl on everyth you do ill be the last player that will leave that game ;)
Please ehar what people saying its very important for them to see that gms/devs making somth about their ideas or their problems

If you wanna hear me , listen what your people saying not me not you none of you 
Give 90% of their thoughts on your results and 10% of your thoughts or else that webgame will be empty at  end with no advantage for you all

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#37 OGM Kenny

OGM Kenny

• PKI Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:02 AM

Does S4 needs merge? if yes merge 2-3-4 if s1 no need merge ( if s1 need merge then 1-2-3-4)
or else go for S1-2-3
Leave S9 for next s10(after 3 months of Server's Release) s11(after 3 months of SR)= (S9 will have 8 months to forget that cry thoughts about whole server teamplay. PKI  created as 1 project  that will make players competite each other for top ranks by playing more by using gold more so either gms ./dev/players have some king of earning

BTW gl on everyth you do ill be the last player that will leave that game ;)
Please ehar what people saying its very important for them to see that gms/devs making somth about their ideas or their problems

If you wanna hear me , listen what your people saying not me not you none of you 
Give 90% of their thoughts on your results and 10% of your thoughts or else that webgame will be empty at  end with no advantage for you all

Thank you for your support. I will take your idea as a consideration for the upcoming meeting with the developers. We definitely take players consideration as an option. Thank you once again!  :)

No fear, Kenny is here.  :lol:  ^_^  :huh:

IxdKQJW.jpg

#38 GoSUMinD

GoSUMinD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGREECE

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:03 AM

1 man server will be merged ..(s9)

after merge

s9============quit ... USELESS MERGE ...

Grow up  :rolleyes:
* Competitive game *

Edited by GoSUMinD, 23 January 2015 - 02:04 AM.

4Zw7eY9.png

EoSd77p.gif    

#39 SnakeNovo

SnakeNovo

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Does S4 needs merge? 

ehm...thats why i opened this thread...cause it needs a merge <.<

And i dunno why everyones talking now about other servers...make an own thread of those :P

#40 SnakeNovo

SnakeNovo

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:43 PM

oh and btw...less and less players ^^

Edited by SnakeNovo, 23 January 2015 - 10:44 PM.