12 replies to this topic

#1 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:40 PM

It was said to us that devs should have at least shura boa updates, so we continued to play

1 month is already passed since 2017 began and u guys even opened a new server

We already lost some high vip (see guben.s3 for example)

Other like me, don't top up anymore since we already have all the rewards.

Game is becoming really boring after almost a year without news

There will be an update or no? When?

Thx

SpacChiuSu.s2

ndrgk2.jpg

• MezoRaOne likes this

#2 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

hey man since no one is answering the post here is a true I learn months ago: http://forum.gamerni...-being-release/

im sure we way pass the point of denial and just accept the truth and either keep playing the game just cuz we already invested tons of money on it. or give up for good

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

I don't care about the update whatsoever, I just have a message to the devs.

If you're ever gonna hold that daily 500g top-up event again, at least put better rewards instead of trash rewards like the previous one we had for 5 days.

By better rewards, It should be x2 or x3 rewards for Material Upgrade Packs/ Ancient Crystals/ Engraving Stones.  The other rewards are all TRASH.

I have all the money you need for the right rewards. :)

Currently spending money on another game because the rewards given here are just disappointing.

• halim26 likes this

#4 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

well a lot has to do with update like you said "we already have all the rewards" so if no new content is being added, guess what! we will have the same rewards also theres no way we will get just shura boa. remember our updates depended completely on the chinese. lastly like the post i link said "the dev is just milking this game". if they wanted to keep this game alive they would had invested on new conent long time ago. what they doing if just squeesing as much money as possible. i already accepeted this truth and im playing just cuz i invested a lot on this game. and ps: you dont know how lucky we are here on gamenizer. pirate king on xgameportal its 100X worse. let me just said they dont even get off games rewards. just in that regard gamenizer pk is light years ahead 

#5 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:02 AM

2 updateds in china were already up (shura boa included)

Daniel said we had but devs wanted to use later on game, for obvious reasons

well a lot has to do with update like you said "we already have all the rewards" so if no new content is being added, guess what! we will have the same rewards also theres no way we will get just shura boa. remember our updates depended completely on the chinese. lastly like the post i link said "the dev is just milking this game". if they wanted to keep this game alive they would had invested on new conent long time ago. what they doing if just squeesing as much money as possible. i already accepeted this truth and im playing just cuz i invested a lot on this game. and ps: you dont know how lucky we are here on gamenizer. pirate king on xgameportal its 100X worse. let me just said they dont even get off games rewards. just in that regard gamenizer pk is light years ahead 

ndrgk2.jpg

#6 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:17 AM

lol dont blind your selfs, there's no update, i kept asking daniel every month and he kept giving me excuses month after month (which its find i guess cuz its his job) when I ask him on the post i link. he couldnt denied the accusation agaisnt the dev either. at first he claim the dress rosa update was ready and was just waiting for the date. then he contradicted that the update was still under development. then he contradicted yet again that the developer wanted to update other things like events before the big update. guess what that was a year ago. like i said its his job

• Objay likes this

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

If you guys wanna talk about update, someone asked about it last year and this was the reply Daniel gave at that time.

I guess the game devs didn't do what they were supposed to do, which is updating before a new server comes out.

Now we have a new server and no update yet :)

Well I don't care about the update so ...

When the new server coming ?

Unfortunately, there won't be any new server in planning anytime soon. :( Once the game dev has implement the new patch update, only then the team will plan for a new server opening.

#8 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

some dev or mod can answer me?

I'd appreciate it

ndrgk2.jpg

#9 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

I guess dev and  gm are on china new year's holidays this week, you need to wait monday for get your answer.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#10 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:30 AM

some dev or mod can answer me?

I'd appreciate it

hahaha what an ungrateful kid after we provide the proof that there wont be any update or even possible any new content. he just goes and takes everything for granted. so we know what do you think the GM is going to answer that the game is done? is he gonna tell you the true after excuses months aftet months cuz i really wanna see that. kid be real the GMs are never going to talk ill about the game or the developer its their job to promote the game and even possible they're bound by contract to not disclose any information that can jeopardize the game integrety. so they will always gonna be vague about their answer. but in case the GM will said why there's no update or if its really true the developers are just milking the game we be glad to hear. also GM can you do something about people spaming advs on this forum. its getting out of hand 

#11 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Sorry for the late reply. Just got back from my CNY holiday and most of your guesses were right about the lack of update and reply from the game dev. I too has invested too much time to build and help the PKI community for the past 3 years and were thoroughly disappointed by the support that they provide. All in all, I will not provide any more fake hope and any news until we as the publisher gets more solid update from them. Don't put up too much hope and move on from this game if you have too. Hope this will answers the doubt about the future of this game.

#12 Ostar

Ostar

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

:o

VN Kool.s15

#13 law.D first

law.D first

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Sorry for the late reply. Just got back from my CNY holiday and most of your guesses were right about the lack of update and reply from the game dev. I too has invested too much time to build and help the PKI community for the past 3 years and were thoroughly disappointed by the support that they provide. All in all, I will not provide any more fake hope and any news until we as the publisher gets more solid update from them. Don't put up too much hope and move on from this game if you have too. Hope this will answers the doubt about the future of this game. 

thank you gm Daniel for an honest answer. its highly appreciated. and for for you bredosian like i said in the first answer and i quote "im sure we way pass the point of denial and just accept the truth and either keep playing the game just cuz we already invested tons of money on it. or give up for good" you welcome :)