#1 Zephyr

Zephyr

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

kuma-how-to-get-fame.jpg?w=300&h=96

1- Donate every single day at least 10 gold and max berry to your guild. This is very important.

2- You have 20 times free to fight in arena each one give u 10 fame, doesn’t matter if u lose or win. 20×10= 200,  some people think this is useless just its only 10 fame, but like i said 10×20=200 and 200fame its always welcome.

3- Try to get better position in Arena, 3 in 3 days Arena give big reward. DONT MISS THAT VERY IMPORTANT.

4- Don’t miss guild party, give you vit and fame, if you want have a lot of fame you shall not miss.

5- Pirate King Tournament its also an good source of fame, cheer for the people who will win, you will receive fame and berry.

6- When you don’t have more main quests and need level, clean battlefield reward, because will give you gold, fame, favor and berry. Also gives you some items. Far way better than do the Side Quests.

7- Attacking others players ship will give you fame too. All days at 12:00 am and 8 pm you receive an free attack flag, this flag let you attack 1x one person without wasting vit, take advantage of that.

8- In Treasure Hunt every time you hunt Hat or Cloak you receive fame and berry, depend on your ship ( green, blue, yellow,red,purple) you can receive more fame. Also robbing others ships in Treasure Hunt will give you fame. Red or purple are the best to rob.

9- Don’t miss any event, Punk Dragon, Kraken, battlefield. They’re good events who always give you good fame favor and berry. Even if you don’t get good position you’ll be able to receive at least 400 fame who is always welcome.

That’s all, make good use of guide and i hope you get all crews you always wanted.

• Mod.Luffy likes this

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Great guide Zephyr. Any guide on how to farm Favor? :) I'm always out of favor :(

#3 Zephyr

Zephyr

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:29 AM

Ahah :3 I'll post it. maybe today :D

#4 Irudini

Irudini

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTangerang, Indonesia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Nice Topic Zephyr

but, at point nine

"9- Don’t miss any event, Punk Dragon, Kraken, battlefield."

i always miss that. its because a diffrent time zone here. GMT+7

i already sleep when the event begin.

Edited by Irudini, 08 December 2014 - 03:17 AM.

Server: Mihawk or s11
Camp: North

Nick: Irudini