#1 Zephyr

Zephyr

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

jpg.jpg?w=300&h=96

1- Sailing. Its very important you do sailing everyday, gives you a lot of berry and that’s what you want, right ? :D Tips for sailing: Always MAX Sailor rooms, more lv you got on Sailor room more berry you will receive from Sailing. Also, when you make the last upgrade on your ship (When you reach Rainbase.) you will open a new room to your ship: Trade Chamber. Max this one too. Increase the amount of berry on sailing and kitchen. Always left 20 sails for the event of 50%+. Usually Anime Pirate have an event who give us +50% of berry sailing and kitchen. Keep 20 sails for when that event come and waste there.

2-  Kitchen. Always do Kitchen they’re a very good source of berry. You can keep something for event +50% too. Unfortunately Sailor room doesn’t increase the amount of berry on Kitchen :C BUT Trade chamber does. So improve trade chamber to get more gold on kitchen.

3- Orders. Everyday at 12:30 and 19:30 the orders reset, when the time comes. Use your orders on your higher lv kitchen friends. If you use 20 times everyday on your higher level friend (Well the one who have better kitchen.) you’ll be able to do good berry.

4- Slaves. You can get berry giving orders to your slaves, even if inst that much its always welcome because we need BERRY, and BERRY make us stronger .

5- Mines. Mines are another great source of berry, also robbing another mines. Always try to get mines. 4 in 4 hours in the end of the day will give you a lot of berry. And always waste 10x times robbing others player’s mines. Try to move to neutral area, there mines give more berry, red ones give the higher berry next are the blue ones. If you cant red, at least Blue. Spirit Ship for the ones who don’t have time to log 4 in 4 hours would be helpful.

6- Roll. Roll also gives you berry. I don’t have any tips for that. Its simple just roll you’ll get chance to get berry.

7- Salary. + Achievements + berry on salary. Salary improve if you have high reward for your head, and the reward for your head improve if you have more achievements.

8- Battlefield rewards. They give a lot of berry. Waste your free VIT there when you don’t have your mains quests.

9- World Boss. Always do World Boss, they give you fame, berry and favor.

10- Dungeons. On events Dungeons give you a lot of berry if you always do. Try to get far as you can on dungeons, higher dungeon = more berry.

11- Treasure Hunt- Always do Treasure hunt, gives you fame and berry. Its nice also, even if you don’t get what u want you accumulate stars for exchange later.

12- Daily Task – Daily taks gives you good berry, also necklaces and gold who is always good. Do it whenever you can. Don’t need to waste gold always only when you’re aiming for necklace.

13- Tournament. Always try to get top8, if you cant, better only cheer.

14- Arena . Arena reward every 3 days give you good amount of berry.

15- Guild Wars. Don’t miss Guild Wars its important if your guild win you get more berry.

16- Daily rewards- Everyday when you log you can receive rewards.

17- Event List- Give you berry, fame, favor and gold.

• Mod.Luffy likes this

#2 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

Hi Zephyr, Nice Guide thanks for helping players  :)  :)  :)

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#3 Zephyr

Zephyr

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

Soon i'll post more. but my internet kind of sucks xD

Only in October i'll be able to get a better one :3 And then i'll upload more :D

#4 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

Soon i'll post more. but my internet kind of sucks xD

Only in October i'll be able to get a better one :3 And then i'll upload more :D

Nice, on what server u play?

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#5 Zephyr

Zephyr

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

Zoro.

Zephyr lv94 :C

I started a long time ago, colochin was lv90 only when i started, but when i reach 93 i stop played because no time and i forget about this acc :o And then i started to play on pwb, because i was afraid of investing my money here. Buuuut this client here, is so more updated. Isnt big updates but is this little things who give better look to game like shop on bag, the equipments names. So i was afraid of investing money here because were a new companie but, they need to start on something right ? So i'm giving a chance to this companie. I was just afraid because i played on Brazil server and after i invest like 80 euros the server closed and i didnt get my money x.x

But i'm here to play now :3 I'll try to help this community because i really love this game, also i prefer this client. And i dont want to this server close :3

Sorry about my English. I'm from Portugal, i tried my best :D