Can i get detailed info on gem exchange from 6 into 7?

Started by GypsyLady , Sep 18 2014 12:14 PM
gems grade 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GypsyLady

GypsyLady

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Im asking how to do the gem exchange i dont need help with the purple gem exchange only the part where you turn purple into orange. 

for instance i have a soul diamond lvl 30 i obviously want to make it into an orange hp gem. well it says its required to have lvl 30+ which i have, also that it has to be the same gem type which it is, and the other thing is whats tricking me it says that i need 35000 points to do the exchange, what points? cuz i have over that many gem exp built up yet it still says insufficient whatever. so im just curious if it needs another type points i dont know of or is it bugged?

my other question about it all is the %/lvl i heard that if you exchange a lvl 40 gem with 60% it will turn into an orange gem at whatever lvl the same % would be, meaning it will be lvl 30 60%. so do i maybe just have to get my soul diamond to an even lvl to make it work? cuz right now its at 45% lvl 30 but if i increase it to lvl 32 48% it can evenly turn into a lvl 24 48% orange gem. so does it have to evenly divide by the % or can my lvl 30 work i just dont meet some sort of req. i havent figured out yet? which i hope someone can help me out with.

rsz_1onepiece_img67_zpsezecuygx.jpg

#2 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

the points u need for exchange gem 6 star into 7 star is the points you collect in gem puzzle

1411040580-screenshot-12.png

For your other question if you exchange lvl 40 gem 60% it will became lvl 31 - 62%, and for a lvl 30 - 45% it will became lv 24 - 48% .                                

Hope it will help you ^_^ .

Edited by Aurelsan, 18 September 2014 - 08:05 PM.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#3 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hi aureslan, you are right thanks for helping players

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]