#3 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:26 AM

I already posted a topic about this bug at 1rst week of january and OGM Kevin said that dev will fix it on 2nd january week. I made a reply for said it still didn't fix then Kevin DELETED my topic so i think it will never be fix and he will probably delete this one too for avoid annoying thing for him. New OGM isn't as good as Daniel.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#4 halim26

halim26

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:01 AM

yes but we can only hope >.< https://media.giphy....St3y/giphy.gif 

#5 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:18 PM

I already posted a topic about this bug at 1rst week of january and OGM Kevin said that dev will fix it on 2nd january week. I made a reply for said it still didn't fix then Kevin DELETED my topic so i think it will never be fix and he will probably delete this one too for avoid annoying thing for him. New OGM isn't as good as Daniel.

Yeah at least Daniel replied to all and asked sorry for the problems.

ndrgk2.jpg

#6 OGMKevin

OGMKevin

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

Hi everyone, sorry for such late reply as we are just back from CNY holidays. Firstly would like to apologize to Aurelsan that I accidentally deleted his post when I clearing spam from this forum. Therefore I'm so sorry about this. About the tourney bug issue, I have already informed the dev team about this issue but forgot to update you guys. Again, sorry X_X . It was stated that  they are unable to offer a complete fix for this bug for the moment as it is a repeating bug that keeps coming back even when it has fixed previously for numerous times. As we are not in the part of the dev team, we couldn't done anything to assist. Therefore, we offer our most sincere apologies to all the players out there experience the bug during the game and in hopes that the dev team could offer a complete resolution for the issue.