3 replies to this topic

#1 TooDead

TooDead

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

not very good at post but here goes hope someone in management can do something about this. one of the main flaw for this game is allowing multiple accounts. lots of people are using multiple accounts to make this game into some pretty imbalance sh!t. i was in an Rule the World with 6 people fighting but with a -20percent debuff cause the other nation people decide to dump their alt to our nation cause they cant beat us fairly. hope the developer will look into this or whoever is in charge of taking care of all this stuff or u will be losing lots of customer fast as i believe it not only happen in my server but in other as well. make the game fair disallowed multiple account limit to an account an ip address  to make the game fair and even

• day m and dcw77 like this

#2 day m

day m

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

yeah i don't aggree too...this is not fair,, please management can repair for player's comfortable

#3 BartRamsay

BartRamsay

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

haha,i agree with you

#4 oner

oner

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:53 AM

i agree this shit

most players using same cheat in all server and they are join ruler word and feed rekless skill gain high points from there

another option for multi account they can conquer other players grain resourse.

and legal players can take back only until using gold .. and getting bored about this

here the solution: every sunday after 2nd pirate close server and check all multi account after give them 3 days block

send them all messages about warning.. if they are login again multi account block next time 1mounth

u will see game will be good after this judge.. thats why most server closed around world

set some great ruler about multi account cheater and have fun ...

if all players can vote this ok i wil be happy (no cheater)

and have nice game after this rules...

• dcw77 likes this

Reply to this topic