#1 OffGamers Bennie

OffGamers Bennie

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

Dear Players,

For those whom are unable to connect through R3K Asia Pacific Server 2 on the following error "Connection was interrupted/Reload failed", please do submit us a Pingplotter Report for us to proceed further investigation with our Technical Support team to resolve this issue.

**Note**
Please post the image data in this thread so we could proceed to submit to our Technical Support team asap.

Here is the guide on how to submit your Pingplotter Report, kindly follow the below step :

1. Download the Pingplotter from this following link :

http://www.pingplott...ds/pngplt_1.exe

pingplotter 1.jpg

2. Hit on "Trace" and it will all the information as shown on below

pingplotter2.jpg

3. "Print Screen" the image which containing all the data and submit to support@offgamers.com so that our Techinal Support team could proceed to resolve this issue in the soonest time possible.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that we may caused you.

Thanks

#2 yoshihan

yoshihan

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

thank you it fixed, i could enter 2nd server again. but not jars game.

#3 fiankidd

fiankidd

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

I still can't login to the game, and already submited my report in bug thread, waiting for your help and confirmation
    • Neobdragon likes this

#4 GoldDragon

GoldDragon

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

after daily reset suddenly cannot do anything so i refresh the browser.. the I could not login s2 but still can login s1.. I use cometbird broser then I try with google chrome same thing happen.. I attach photo please help me out to fix my login problem thanks

Attached Images

• duh.png

#5 Dychan

Dychan

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

same problem i encountered. after refresh my browser redirected me to refresh but when i log in same image appeared in my browser. i submitted a printscreen from pingplotter.

hope the problem will be fixed soon. tnx

#6 gunner

gunner

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:58 AM

cant get on my asian server 2 aswell

#7 allan

allan

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

can not log in Asia pacific 2. bug report and ping test sent still no response yet.......................................................................................
finding it really hard to play this game because i started a week ago and cannot participate in the new events! where people who started at beginning server are getting all kinds of items from the event.
Bugs everywhere, i want my money back. Product is obviously not up to the standard.

#8 gunner

gunner

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

I hope all of us who have this issue get some kind of compensation they are working on mine i believe i will post the results hoping for a good outcome and promptly

#9 allan

allan

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

lol @ compensation...

#10 Dychan

Dychan

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

i agree for proper compensation..hours of offline can do a lot..i missed arena :( and other refresh bonus

#11 allan

allan

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

still no answer or official announcement in regards to this matter from officials apart from auto email replies. good job OFFGAMERS!

#12 Richiealvian2

Richiealvian2

Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

lol @ lol@compensation. Missing out on things when it clearly is not our fault does not deserve a compensation? Interesting philosophy, kind sir.

I would definitely look forward to compensation as well, what if some people can only play within specific time frame and that happens to exactly be the time the server went down? But seriously, why is it down :(

#13 Dychan

Dychan

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

im playing before daily reset today. then immediately after reset my browser says need to relog in...then after than server2 was gone.

its been more than 10hrs already that many cant log in. submitted reports as suggested pingplotter but we have a reply from an automated reply. maybe they are all in vacation.

but they should give us at least a feedback that they are indeed working the problem. the forum should be the avenue for that annopuncement but even forum mod are so silent on the matter.

#14 allan

allan

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

lol @ lol@compensation. Missing out on things when it clearly is not our fault does not deserve a compensation? Interesting philosophy, kind sir.

I would definitely look forward to compensation as well, what if some people can only play within specific time frame and that happens to exactly be the time the server went down? But seriously, why is it down :(

Take a Chill pill dude, i am in the same boat as u are, "compensations" can only restore whats lost in game such as items, battle orders, silver etc.... but its not really compensating the time i have to wait for the server to get back up and like u said for some its the only time they can play "can that be compensated">?? its merely a consolation. And more over kind sir a kid would be happy if u give him a lolliepop after he trip over and forget about it ever happened, an adult however wouldn't. Hence the comment on LOL @ COMPENSATION.

#15 GM02

GM02

RMS Team

• RMS Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Dear R3K Server [ Asia Pacific 2 ] players,

The Server is up right now. Sorry for any inconvenience causes. We will giving a details explanation after investigation has been made. Thank you for your patient and support.

#16 dewey

dewey

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

Server always got problem especially when i'm doing pillage war, and i check br, the loading bar stuck.... no more loading
then need to refesh, and it send me to login page... on and on then pillage war finish...
also with elite time always happen,
why server always got problems? not count that sometimes it very hard to login, but when finish login and click anything, stuck at loading bar instead...

#17 Strahd

Strahd

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

i can not access server 1 and US server what is wrong with your servers???

Edited by Strahd, 25 September 2012 - 04:57 AM.

#18 XiaoLong

XiaoLong

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

i can not access server 1 and US server what is wrong with your servers???

same here...

#19 Mei

Mei

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

why i can't login server 1???????

#20 MbokRondo

MbokRondo