#2 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:47 AM

I opened my wizard 2 days ago and i had no problem, i got my 30 free roll but it seems since around 3 month that event bug on last day ( can't use our roll and not added 30 free roll ). My advice is to open wizard and use all your roll before last day next time.

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#3 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

There has been a lot of post made my Mahmoud and couple others about the Fortune Wheel didn't grant the free roll on the last day of the event, and some could not use these accumulated free rolls on the last day. Hopefully the next Fortune Wheel event, try to follow what Aurelsan suggest, don't stack up your roll until the last day, its best to use them ASAP or at least the day before the last day.

#4 rejon

rejon

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:37 PM

IF NOT be able to get 30 free whell on the final day after opening the wizard ... should all be explained in the event of fortune that in the end all the wizard does not work ..
instead it requires the players to read the previous issue .. not all players open forum

"KaZOkU"

#5 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:49 AM

IF NOT be able to get 30 free whell on the final day after opening the wizard ... should all be explained in the event of fortune that in the end all the wizard does not work ..
instead it requires the players to read the previous issue .. not all players open forum

You are right. and I apologize for the lack of miscommunication about the fortune wheel last day bug issue. In the next up coming when I announce the weekly event, I will put up the last day potential bug notice. However the only communication is still done in the forum. Its still the only means of me communicating to the players. If they don't use the forum, well there isn't much I can do. :(

#6 rejon

rejon

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:00 AM

oi... in game u can anocement to...  :ph34r: all player know u acc in game... why not anocement in game.. for what taster if cant give anocement. 

"KaZOkU"

#7 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:27 AM

I'm not entirely sure what do you mean by that. As for your suggestion to announce in game, its only can be set by the game dev about that, which I will have to request. And the game dev will only allow for special top up promo and other emergency maintenance announcement  concerning the server, rather than a specific event last day bug.