#1 Shoppone

Shoppone

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hello There

I found out that the top up gold sistem is pretty difficult and i decided to make up a guide on how to top up the gold into the game for Vip Features

first of all :10o1r28.jpg

Once you are redirected into the page log in with your Facebook account to get a faster ID, and choose one of those following offers:

4k8w7l.jpg

Then click on confirm order

141txmq.jpg

Choose your payment method and click on secure Checkout

2mw5erq.jpg

You'll be redirected into a page that will ask some informations about you and your phone number

Remember to put your true phone number because you'll receive a SMS with a code that will allow you to go forward and checkout your curent payment

I'm sorry if my english is not that good but i hope it's enought to make you guys understand this guide

Have a nice Day !! and prepare yourself for the road of beeing the Pirate King D !!!

Edited by Shoppone, 07 February 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#2 TeChe

TeChe

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

So we can't buy gold with mobile phone ? like payment wall ?

#3 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

Hi TeChe,

At the moment we are working on getting the option for players to top up via mobile payment. But due to the process of approval and the rates varies from countries to countries we are still in the discussion with the partners to provide a better rate so that players don't have to pay too much for charges in the mobile top ups. Sorry for the inconveniences cause.

OGM Daniel

#4 TeChe

TeChe

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Ok. Thx.

How long do you think this problem will be solved ?

Because I want to start playng this game, but i  do not want to do it without VIP.

Now i'm waiting for the server 11, which i think will come out next month, right ?

But there is no way in here i can buy gold without credit cards or another ? Because i'm under 18 years old. This is the reason for my last question.

I don't know if it helps but i'm from Italy.

Edited by TeChe, 10 August 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#5 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Hi TeChe,

Unfortunately I'm not able to provide you the estimated timeline for the mobile payment integration yet. While you are at Italy, we have a few payment partners which doesn't require credit card for top up.  You can use UKash, paysafecard and couple of others payment gateway. You can visit our website here for more details - http://kb.offgamers....payment-option/ to know which are the best payment available for you. Hope this helps.

OGM Daniel

#6 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:18 AM

lol teche in che server sei?

#7 TeChe

TeChe

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

Nessuno.

Sto aspettando che il "mio" problema sia risolto. Pero non penso che questo è il posto migliore per parlare.

Comunque quando questo problema si risolverà inizierò a giocare sul primo server che si aprirà.