#21 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:35 PM

what to do with the Rucksack ? thanks....  :D

Go to your bag, press a locked slot and you can use a Rucksack to unlock it instead of Gold.

#22 loka

loka

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

how to use demon cloak ? and what for ? 

#23 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:57 AM

how to use demon cloak ? and what for ? 

Demon Cloak is used to remove Devil Fruits from your crew.

You can only remove fruits that you added (you can't remove Mera Mera Fruit from Ace, for example). To use Demon Cloak, just go to crew and click in the fruit you want to remove. Then press Removal > Item pick and you will use one Demon Cloak.

You can get Demon Cloak from the Devil Shop (Devil Tree event).

#24 loka

loka

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:27 AM

is there any lv to use it ? thanks in advance :)

#25 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:58 AM

is there any lv to use it ? thanks in advance :)

I don't think so... I think you can use in any level.

#26 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:43 PM

To use Devil Cloak first of all u can't delete fruit from character what already had it like Chopper... u can't delete choppers fruit and about other fruits what u give to ur crew u need 50 lvl to give fruits to crew so it's the barrier if u are 50 lvl and u gave fruit to ur crew than u can take it from him with devil cloak. so u need 50 lvl to use it...

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#27 loka

loka

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:28 AM

please , how to use fashion crystal and what for ? 

and how to use ( blood stone / refine stone / silver star stone / green crystal / purple spirit stone  ) and what for ? 

•  

#28 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:55 AM

Fashion Crystal is used to enhance fashion... ofc, you need to have fashion first.

Blood Stone is used to purify your formation stats. First you need to upgrade your formation with Blood Marks, then you can purify using Blood Stone... similar to Element House.

Refine Stone is used to lock one stat in Decorative gear when you try to refine it. Imagine you have 5 stats, and one of them is excellent, but the others are rubbish.. You can lock the excellent stat and refine the others.

Silver Star Stone, Green Crystal and Purple Spirit stone is used to create Sea Soul Stones... You can use Sea Soul Stones in Sea Spirit (lvl 102).

Edited by Dracule, 09 May 2015 - 01:56 AM.

• Mod.Luffy likes this

#29 loka

loka

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

the bloody battle function isn't oped while I am lvl 82 ? i dunno the reason ? :/

#30 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

need to complete the map

#31 loka

loka

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:03 AM

need to complete the map

and how to do ?

#32 danilo

danilo

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

-.-'

#33 Monkey D. Leo

Monkey D. Leo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationChile - South America

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:03 PM

When the pirate battlefield event will be on? i'm a little confused with the different time zone  :huh:

pTj8jcm.jpg

ZjOfVqG.png pzLy3uu.png

#34 Mod.Luffy

Mod.Luffy

Senior Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:26 AM

Time zone is on +2 if i am not wrong...

Posted Image

Server: Chopper [S6-S8] Server: Boa [S12]
Guild: GOL.D Guild: Reborn
Camp: South Camp: South
Nickname: Doflamingo Nickname: Pistolas

Moderator of PKI

#35 lovelyxasuna

lovelyxasuna

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:47 PM

How to use treasure stones and refine stones to decorations? I`ve tried to refine decoration but it took my deco crystals and amount of refine stones is the same. How can I use it then? Btw, what can I do with devil fruit illustration? I completely don`t know... Help please ;)

#36 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

How to use treasure stones and refine stones to decorations? I`ve tried to refine decoration but it took my deco crystals and amount of refine stones is the same. How can I use it then? Btw, what can I do with devil fruit illustration? I completely don`t know... Help please ;)

Treasure stones are used in elemental house (Blacksmith NPC). After you enhance your treasures, you unlock slots to enhance them even more. Imagine, a purple treasure at +15 enhancement got all their slots unlocked. When you go to Elemental House you can use Opal + Berry to get new stats or you can switch the tab on the right (Sorry, I can't see the correct name of it because I can't login right now) and you can use those tresure stones instead of the Opal + Berry. Each slot require a different stone, the first is Water Stone, the 2nd is Thunder Stone and so on...

About refine stones... You can use Deco Crystal to enhance your decoration (+1, +2, +3...) And there is refinement tab to give those decoration new stats. You use Deco Crystal to search for those new stats but, everytime you use Deco Crytal all the stats change (5 stas in total? I dont know for sure). The thing about refine stone, is that you can use Refine Stones to lock the stat you dont want to change. Imagine that you get 1 awesome stat and all the others are bad. You lock that awesome stat using a Refine Stone and then use Deco Crystal to change the others. If you want to lock 2 stats at the same time, for example, you will need 2 refine stones.

Don't forget, everytime you search for new stats, the refine stones you used to lock are spent.

Devil Fruit illustration is something you need if you want to synthesize that fruit. Even having the illustration, you need to spend some gold to get the fruit. You go to "Enhance" and the tab before Fruit Cultivate (not sure right now) you can use those illustrations. Just check the fruit you have illustration of and you can get the Devil Fruit  ;)

Edited by Dracule, 13 July 2015 - 12:10 AM.

• lovelyxasuna likes this

#37 lovelyxasuna

lovelyxasuna

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:27 AM

Treasure stones are used in elemental house (Blacksmith NPC). After you enhance your treasures, you unlock slots to enhance them even more. Imagine, a purple treasure at +15 enhancement got all their slots unlocked. When you go to Elemental House you can use Opal + Berry to get new stats or you can switch the tab on the right (Sorry, I can't see the correct name of it because I can't login right now) and you can use those tresure stones instead of the Opal + Berry. Each slot require a different stone, the first is Water Stone, the 2nd is Thunder Stone and so on...

About refine stones... You can use Deco Crystal to enhance your decoration (+1, +2, +3...) And there is refinement tab to give those decoration new stats. You use Deco Crystal to search for those new stats but, everytime you use Deco Crytal all the stats change (5 stas in total? I dont know for sure). The thing about refine stone, is that you can use Refine Stones to lock the stat you dont want to change. Imagine that you get 1 awesome stat and all the others are bad. You lock that awesome stat using a Refine Stone and then use Deco Crystal to change the others. If you want to lock 2 stats at the same time, for example, you will need 2 refine stones.

Don't forget, everytime you search for new stats, the refine stones you used to lock are spent.

Devil Fruit illustration is something you need if you want to synthesize that fruit. Even having the illustration, you need to spend some gold to get the fruit. You go to "Enhance" and the tab before Fruit Cultivate (not sure right now) you can use those illustrations. Just check the fruit you have illustration of and you can get the Devil Fruit  ;)

Thanks Dracule :* You really helpedme alot and now is everything clear to me (^.^) In my server no one could say how to use refine stone or treasure stone, so... arigatou ne ;)

#38 lovelyxasuna

lovelyxasuna

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

Onemore question - do I need some DNA to synthesize this fruit? O.o

#39 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

Thanks Dracule :* You really helpedme alot and now is everything clear to me (^.^) In my server no one could say how to use refine stone or treasure stone, so... arigatou ne ;)

No problem mate, any time! :)

#40 Dracule

Dracule

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:32 AM

Onemore question - do I need some DNA to synthesize this fruit? O.o

You caught me on that one.. I dont know for sure. I can answer your question if I manage to login. I already used that feature once, but I don't remember now. :unsure: