6 replies to this topic

#1 Mpal

Mpal

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

Hey there i was about to upgrade my 100 LvL (Ancient) Cloak to 105 LvL (Nightmare) and when i was clicked to upgrade it it didnt done anything.....after i reload the page the cloak has dissappeared.......also it has equipped a shield diamond 30 LvL, it was enhanced 152 times, 6 times embossed in melting hell with fusion inferno and i dont remember how many times upgraded in mystery water with engraved stone....please give me the same item as i describe in my bag or sent me this as present....i have spent much money to begin to from the beggining and spent much real money for the game.........

PS: In the pm i sent inside the game and i confused about the lvl.....i said 95 to 100 and actually is from 100 to 105

Attached File  Screenshot_1.png   110.08KB   0 downloads

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:10 PM

Hi Mpal, I've already report your missing cloak to the game dev. Will update once there is reply from the game dev.

• Mpal likes this

#3 Mpal

Mpal

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:47 PM

Hi Mpal, I've already report your missing cloak to the game dev. Will update once there is reply from the game dev.

Hey there, thanks. Well today i collected all blue resources (agate, coral and etc) and dissappeared also....maybe the bug is generally to All Blue...take a look please..

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

I've already inform the game dev. Unfortunately, this week they won't be able to provide any feedback to your case as the person in charge to handle this kind of issue isn't around because its a National Day in China and he will only be back next week. :( I will try to get a reply as soon as they return. So sorry for the inconveniences cause.

#5 Mpal

Mpal

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

ok thanks GM, yes i know about this, i will wait then for an answer :)

#6 Mpal

Mpal

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

I've already inform the game dev. Unfortunately, this week they won't be able to provide any feedback to your case as the person in charge to handle this kind of issue isn't around because its a National Day in China and he will only be back next week. :( I will try to get a reply as soon as they return. So sorry for the inconveniences cause.

well 20 days after my report and nothing about my cloak

#7 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:56 PM

Hi Mpal, do check your private message.