Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

Event Cross Server Prison Break Or CheckPoint Or Campaign Or Impel Down

Why. game developer do it why this not fair. with this event or in this event. and why in this month adjusts. in last day from the Event Cross Server Prison Break Or CheckPoint Or Campaign Or Impel Down. for at moment that after the event ends receipt of awards there Deco Random Pack from within awards. Why And Why this Decorations Random kind of Grail. this first Time Put Random in this month. why in this month adjusts. this not fair
This Event From most important events. This Needs Gold and practitioner in play and skills. form. mind good from player and sometimes luck. in this event has been used so much gold in this month adjusts. than it was to be must compensated on first 3 ranks 1 and 2 and 3 for this in giftcode with Deco selection kind of Grail. me i got rank 2 .
i have screenshot.>
Thank you i've finished but i can explain more
Was with you, Mr_ Mahmoud

#2 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

Hi Mahmoud, sorry to know that you got the duplicate mount grail deco. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about the reward as the game sets the reward at such manner, and from what they said they do not intend to change the format of the deco selection pack unless its specially requested on a special top up promotions.