5 replies to this topic

#1 Galaxywars

Galaxywars

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:28 AM

BeeZ has locked down another city for all his buddies and their alt accounts.Some of these alts,him and his core group of henchmen use on a daily basis don't even play anymore.More and more people need mines but they are already taken because XuChang is over crowded..For the next 2 weeks look at all the open mines that are available for use in these 2 locked down cities BeeZ holds for his buddies.Ask BeeZ too let you in RuNan or XiangYang when you get tired of seeing all those open unused mines.Be real lucky if he even replies back.If BeeZ wants RuNan too himself ,fine.But don't lock down another city out of pure malice.All he is doing is preventing our new and low level players from developing their account too help fight back against Wu and Shu.You all have the real power by asking him one by one too open the other city.His mail system works,his clan chat screen works.Please don't let him fool you when he says he is not in charge of the other locked down city.BeeZ has complete officer control of this Kingdom,they do what he says.I must warn you though,if you do speak up too whats fair too ALL.Don't freak out when you see your account plundered by BeeZ and his buddies 40 or 50 times a day for years.I tell the truth,regardless of his pitiful reply and punishment.Just watch the cities and the people in them everyday,make up your own minds.

#2 Guest_Cal_*

Guest_Cal_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:49 AM

GalaxyWars, you might want to get your facts straight... and also tell the full story....

XingYang is currently controlled by Dynasty clan which belongs to Hermes, not BeeZ clan.  Hermes has this city locked down and for good reason, to keep players safe from you.

You attack and conquer players more than anyone else in the game - (well anyone lower than you that you can take advantage of).   Everyone can just look at your Infamy Rank to see this.  Your rank is 7425 as of today, FAR ahead of anyone else on the WHOLE SERVER.    I guess you will say these points fell from the sky and you are not an aggressor on the server.

#3 Galaxywars

Galaxywars

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:43 AM

Like i said.BeeZ gives orders,they follow them..He has done this same song and dance for 5 years now..Besides,i need too defend BeeZ Cal.How does this prevent people in charge of HeRms city from opening the doors,let people in then close them to relieve pressure from XuChang.You were not listening..Besides this game is designed for attacking players,what game are you playing..

Edited by Galaxywars, 16 April 2018 - 05:45 AM.

#4 Guest_josh_*

Guest_josh_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:27 AM

you atk everyone you can and now the city gates get locked to keep you out.  And you are complaining that you are stuck in the free city .  If the game is for attacking players as you say then stop crying and play the game

#5 Galaxywars

Galaxywars

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:41 AM

you are not listening either..i said for these open mines too be used by other players,too help new and low level players use them..instead of mines too be open unused for hours and hours...i am not preventing those mines to sit unused,i have no control of anything..i have not complained about being attacked,its about open mines..If you people don't care about all those unused mines,so be it..If i attacked you Josh,i don't feel bad about it at all.I was prolly just getting my dailys and fame points up.All i was saying is for them too let others in their cities too even things out.I am MORE than willing too stay put,was not asking them too let me in..can't you people read..third world prolly..

#6 Guest_JirSII_*

Guest_JirSII_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:21 PM

GalaxyWars, you might want to get your facts straight... and also tell the full story....

XingYang is currently controlled by Dynasty clan which belongs to Hermes, not BeeZ clan.  Hermes has this city locked down and for good reason, to keep players safe from you.

You attack and conquer players more than anyone else in the game - (well anyone lower than you that you can take advantage of).   Everyone can just look at your Infamy Rank to see this.  Your rank is 7425 as of today, FAR ahead of anyone else on the WHOLE SERVER.    I guess you will say these points fell from the sky and you are not an aggressor on the server.

YEAH , get the facts straight

Game is full of cheaters,  liars & worse.....

BEEZ is not the problem......   he's just stronger than most, and most of YOU ALL don't like him.

The source of the problem lies near by the Website HQ...... most of the cheaters live nearby not over seas in the UK or USA

Reply to this topic

1. Gamernizer Forum