#1 Hell King 1

Hell King 1

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Dear R3K Owner, GM, Controller, Member or Whoever It May Concern,

I am a new player in this type of game. I do not like to tell mother story here so I cut it short.

Actually I am not a patient person so many things I settle with Gold. Currently I am VIP 9 and just need to top up 49260 Gold to become VIP 10 and I have another account with VIP 6.

I know many game developer want to make money but the way need to be properly manage. As a Gold player (I consider myself), I feel it is more hard to get items and general from this game even you achieve all the requirement compare with none VIP player or even not a heavy gold usage player. (I am sorry if I hurt any player feeling here)

For example I had achieve all the requirement in tavern chat general but I do not have the general that everyone have. So that mean I will not get the general?  Then what for to burn or spam so many gold there? Just let it run as normal and whatever the result or general is not a concern. I Spam or Burn Gold is to get Good or Better General to help me in this game. I think all the player in this game also want that. (Please correct ME if I am WRONG). IF THIS GAME ABOUT LUCK, THEN NO POINT PLAYER TO INVEST OR BUY GOLD IN THIS GAME AS IT IS A LUCK GAME. SO IT IS FOR THE LUCKIEST PERSON TO PLAY.

Dear R3K Owner, GM, Controller, Member or Whoever It May Concern, I am assure you that many player same like me in this game and having frustration here and YOU WILL LOSE THEM WHEN THEY QUIT THE GAME. THIS MEAN YOU ARE LOOSING INVESTOR IN YOUR GAME, PRODUCT, IDEA OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO NAME IT.

I HOPE YOUR COMMUNITIES MEMBER CAN REALLY THINK OF WHAT I SAID HERE IF YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP US HERE.

#2 johan

johan

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

I have 2 friends

Friend A trained his kid 4 times, got himself Decay -> Impale (Advisor) -> Wrestle -> Sharpening -> Coming Soon...

Friend B trained his kid once, got himself Impale (Lt General)

Each try costs roughly 4000-5000 Gold and takes 12 days

Unfair? Yes

And yes, this game is totally about luck.

I know people who have spent $1000 to get LuBu and close to $3000 to get a perfect kid. And on the other hand, there's people who haven't spent a single cent and have kids with good skills on 3 of their accounts and have gotten LuBu through their 6 free daily tavern chat.

If luck isn't on your side, and you can't handle it, you should just quit the game.

#3 MFGx

MFGx

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'm so sorry but... Dafug did i just read?

#4 Andre san

Andre san

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

its all about luck thats way play wisely u can use gold but make sure that u use it wisely

#5 Hell King

Hell King

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

Thank you for all the feedback.

(*_*)

#6 Richiealvian2

Richiealvian2

Guidance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

Really bro?  You're complaining about why random drops are random?..... wait

Good troll 10/10, will read again. You got me

#7 GM02

GM02

RMS Team

• RMS Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:56 AM

Hi Hell King,

Firstly, we are not the developer team of this game,therefore we couldn't 100% answering to your question. However, from my studies of this game, i would had to agree with you regarding the luck issue. Luck is playing one important role in this game but not entirely. I think you should agree with me that spending in a game ( any game ) would give you a major advantages including this game but the differences of this game with other ( not all ) games out there is, money won't making you invincible. This is also an advantages of this game. We might say it isn't a 100% " money game ".

Maybe we can look the game into this way, spending gives you huge advantages but in order to makes some balancing, luck implemented as well.

I hope this opinion would ease some of your anger.

Anyway, your feed back will be refer back to developer for considerations.

Thanks for your support.

#8 NINI

NINI

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

this happen>>> same with me helking ;(

• chassandra likes this

#9 chassandra

chassandra

Militia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

I would agree that this is definitely a luck game. I am not a VIp player but i have GREAT kids and have good generals too. I agree with Andre San that you should spend your gold wisely. Its only a matter of time and patience and of-course LUCK in this game. so bare with it Hellking, especially NINI.  :P

#10 Lord Cao

Lord Cao

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBook of Secret

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

0mg! this is true VIP 0 are still the only luckiest player like Kaos character with his impale skill and i am Disagree to called this is lucky game,

its is called patience silverfarmville Lock game there is no proof that Gold spend $ to make strong character,  to recruit all your dream generals like  Lu Bu 

,to get good skill no.1  imba child skill's [impale] with higher growth stats from the mansion child training skills

and super hard drop rate items if your are VIP gold user.

This is why Unhappy player bcoz Gold user spend dime money to make strong character

but why it is bcome a noob weak and unlucky player  like shadow character  spending Money for nothing but just wasting $

same with me unhappy player bcoz i never imagine i will spend Dime Money  to build a strong Main character 

but still the lucky  are all my alt account that never spend $  :-(  

Honesty Gold is  totally garbage even you can spend wisely like shadow [VIP 6 above] since we can see That VIP 0 are still 1st in all ranking ,... 

There is no proof that to become Gold Top Up  Player is the fastest way to achieve your goal in this poor  R3K World

There is no  top up player in Cao cao Server 2 are 1st in any ranking activity [Leveling,Pagoda,RtW] and a lot of Gold user will Quit bcoz no improvement in his character ,...

Big Mistake  to be VIP Player !

Reply to this topic