#1 bredosian

bredosian

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:39 AM

Hi Daniel

I just opened all wizard function and i didn't get any free tries in fortune wheel. i am sending u the screenshots.

http://prnt.sc/bzx70u

http://prnt.sc/bzx79v

Can u please ask developers what can they do about it?

ndrgk2.jpg

#2 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:02 AM

I've lost everything, why this neglect and disregard

Attached Files

#3 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:53 AM

Same here i opened my wizard but didn't get 30 free tries, and also i can't used my 32 turn i saved this week. When i click on get lucky or continuous nothing happen.

http://prntscr.com/bzyv4r

1483145049-new-year-v1-2.jpg

#4 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:02 AM

I've heard about the last day error in the event for fortune wheel. :( I've already reported this to the game dev. But they didn't reply me on that. I'm still waiting for them to reply me on that. Apology for those that activate the wizard and didn't get to use the 30 chance.

#5 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

What about the my 62 roll  :D 

#6 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:16 PM

The game dev said they will compensate on the error for the fortune wheel. But I don't think they can compensate you the 62 roll chance. :( So sorry on that.

#7 HellfireXT

HellfireXT

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

Starfire,S11

Open Wizard for 30 fortune wheel turns.

Attached File  Screenshot (5).png   1.05MB   0 downloads

#8 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:25 PM

What is this idleness less compensate me 5,000 of gold i lose this event and 70-90% i will was get the reward.

#9 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

I know this compensation 500 of Gold  or less huh wants all players to leave to play, I know Why they think

#10 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:30 PM

No need to explain more

#11 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:26 PM

my dear Aurelsan  young child not interfere in affairs others i know what you do and what you want to do and also what you thinks and too before contemplating not be spy, dear small.  if you were do Top-Up so much, i do more than you and weaknesses, and you're rich, I am richer than you and remember i pay about  you 3 times because the dollar .do not speak much with Daniel.

Dear Daniel if you do not want to help me i have colleagues he can help me
and i know what to think about that too. Sometimes you do not report to developers everything.
Remember me Don't Forget me i'm genius and has the talent to read the thoughts with devil :D

#12 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

5000 gold compensation is impossible. :( Sad to say the game dev will not compensate that much gold. I've already reported this to the game dev, and they will be preparing the compensation for all players due to the bug occurred during the event.

#13 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:12 AM

You can send him is, 1 roll equal 20 of gold. example 20 x 62 = 1240 gold

#14 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

my dear Aurelsan  young child not interfere in affairs others i know what you do and what you want to do and also what you thinks and too before contemplating not be spy, dear small.  if you were do Top-Up so much, i do more than you and weaknesses, and you're rich, I am richer than you and remember i pay about  you 3 times because the dollar .do not speak much with Daniel.

Why you're saying that to me lol. I'm not interfering in your affairs,"you pay me 3 times bcs the dollars" i don't get what you want to say by that you mean you top up me ? lol i never talkedith you. "you were do top up so much" i can say you i'm not the highest vip here, there's some ppl who are higher vip than me.And i'm not talking that much with Daniel like you said. I think you confused me with someone else.

#15 chocowind

chocowind

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:22 AM

lol its funny to read these comment : )

#16 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:45 AM

lol its funny to read these comment : )

YEs how you know 

#17 Mahmoud Sadek

Mahmoud Sadek

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:37 AM

Attached File  WTF.png   687.9KB   0 downloadssecond time. same bug i felt the this time around the tip of extreme anger. do not know what i do i want to give a report on this company.
i do not know what to do with these developers. i think these swindlers and beggars are thinking of only money, but i must submit a report on this on developers. we need playing clean. This first time in life i play game full of bugs. What's that severe neglect must kill those developers. i want to know who is responsible for this game now.
i will spread reputation bad about this company. don't play any games from this company.  i regret the money which i spent on  this game

Edited by Mahmoud Sadek, 24 October 2016 - 09:20 AM.

#18 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:03 PM

attachicon.gifWTF.pngsecond time. same bug i felt the this time around the tip of extreme anger. do not know what i do i want to give a report on this company.
i do not know what to do with these developers. i think these swindlers and beggars are thinking of only money, but i must submit a report on this on developers. we need playing clean. This first time in life i play game full of bugs. What's that severe neglect must kill those developers. i want to know who is responsible for this game now.
i will spread reputation bad about this company. don't play any games from this company.  i regret the money which i spent on  this game

Hi Mahmoud, I've already reported your issue to the game developer. Hopefully they are able to investigate on your issue.

Update: did you open the wizard for the free roll twice? They are asking how did you get the free 58 free roll? As they said the opening the wizard only unlock 30 times. With the 30 times + 3 free times, its suppose to be 33 free roll. Also there the remaining 8000 gold times is still unused. They are rather confuse with the situation.

#19 Aurelsan

Aurelsan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:14 PM

We can cumulate the free try we got everyday so 4x7+30 from open wizard =58

#20 OGM Daniel

OGM Daniel

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:17 PM

You can accumulate the free roll? As I recall you its fix 3 free roll each day. It doesn't accumulate.